Disposable Wieners

First Impressions:

Packaging is in true Wiener Vape class! Boxed up, wrapped up and a rubber bung in the mouthpiece.

20220111_084519.jpg

20220111_084520.jpg

Hand feel is great, love the round (16mm) and the label on there is slightly textured and grippy. Not heavy and not too light, you know you have it in your hand and will feel it in your top pocket without it weighing you down. Driptip/mouthpiece is a very comfortable duck-bill.

20220111_084621.jpg

20220111_084716.jpg

Getting it going is as easy as just sucking away on it. Nice MTL draw with a slight crackle. Not noisy at all. The first few hits the flavor does not come through as yet, but doing a "double clutch" draw for the first 3 hits brings up the flavor. Little indicator LED on the bottom lights up when the device is firing.

Taviro: Not as flavorful as the DL Taviro (I have not used the Nic Salts version before, so can't compare it). More tobacco and a little less sweet.

Good Boy: More flavorful than the Taviro and more reminiscent of the Good Boy MTL. Also a little less sweet.

Also have to say that I don't use nic salts a lot, so this is a bit of "new" ground for me to cover.

Both disposables gives more of a tobacco flavor and the nic delivery is on point. Would like to see a bit more flavor added, but in it's current form I shall be using it for Netflix and Chill and one of them will be on hand when driving around.

All in all a brilliant idea and execution and well worth the try for any tobacco vapers looking for a pocketable device on the go, or just to keep on the desk for that nic hit through the day.

Well done @Rooigevaar !! Will be looking forward to some more creations from the house of Wiener Vape!

Nice! Got mine yesterday, very nicely put together and far classier looking than most.

The draw's really tight, more than I'm used to, but at least I don't knock myself over with a massive nic hit :)

I'd love to see companion versions at 2% with a slightly looser draw as the 4% does tend to mute the flavour a bit. Still that great Taviro favour, though.

I haven't opened the Good Boy device yet..

Fully agree with @DarthBranMuffin, a great out and about device for times when a bigger kit isn't practical.

Back