DIY E Liquid and where to get the Goodies!!

Adam Ross

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Here I show you how to make your own E Juice and where to get the Goodies! The Supplies links are in the description box on YouTube. Try using 35% flavor and watch your taste-buds explode!

ENJOY!

Oh to live in the great US of A, what we need is a local liquid nicotine manufacturer.

:whew: 35% flavour!

Yeah, I don't agree with that. Sorry @Adam Ross
Novice mixers should start with about 5% flavor and work their way up. Some flavors are much stronger than others and if you just add 35% from the get go, you're gonna end up with horrible mixes and end up throwing away expensive mistakes. Just my opinion. Been there. Been mixing for quite a while now.

Yeah, I don't agree with that. Sorry @Adam Ross
Novice mixers should start with about 5% flavor and work their way up. Some flavors are much stronger than others and if you just add 35% from the get go, you're gonna end up with horrible mixes and end up throwing away expensive mistakes. Just my opinion. Been there. Been mixing for quite a while now.

Morning @zadiac and happy happy for you mate

When i started mixing i was happy with my NET at 16% but when i started to use EM i had to pick that up quite a bit to get the tobacco flavour in front again. It is sitting at 30% and the flavour is not in your face

Morning @zadiac and happy happy for you mate

When i started mixing i was happy with my NET at 16% but when i started to use EM i had to pick that up quite a bit to get the tobacco flavour in front again. It is sitting at 30% and the flavour is not in your face

Happy happy to you too mate.

Yes I agree with you, but my point is that beginners shouldn't go for the high % at first. They should start off at much lower and get a feel for it.
I threw away very expensive mixes because I didn't work up a feel for it. Mine at the moment ranges between 20% and 30%, but I've been mixing for a long time now and know what to do. Beginners should be careful.

Back