DIY Ejuice - Clone Megathread

I have a clone for Duchess which I thoroughly enjoy. No idea how close it is to the real thing as I never had the original Duchess, but still a great recipe:

Butterscotch (FW) 5%
Cake (Yellow) (FW) 2%
Hazelnut (FW) 2%
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 4%
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 1%

This needs 1 - 2 weeks of steeping. My current ADV

Awesome! Thanks for sharing, gonna mix it up and settle in for a bit of a wait! Seems like it would do the trick to be pretty similar! May mess about with some marshmallow vibes in there to get it closer to reserve

I have a clone for Duchess which I thoroughly enjoy. No idea how close it is to the real thing as I never had the original Duchess, but still a great recipe:

Butterscotch (FW) 5%
Cake (Yellow) (FW) 2%
Hazelnut (FW) 2%
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 4%
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 1%

This needs 1 - 2 weeks of steeping. My current ADV
Is there anything more annoying than seeing a recipe you want, and you missing just ONE DAMN ingredient!

Thank you, that sounds good.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Is there anything more annoying than seeing a recipe you want, and you missing just ONE DAMN ingredient!

I'm only missing 1 ingredient too, Butterscotch :(

Ye it sounds good though I'm gna try it with the wrong brand flavours anyway

Ah the curse of the 1 concentrate. Always that 1 damned one that's missing..

Sorry, I found the info.

The Duchess *Reserve* adds marshmallow and a touch of butterscotch to the vanilla custard. The Kings Crest Duchess is the straight vanilla custard.

I've made a fair bit of progress, everything is detailed in the blog post. The site is temporarily down so check back later ;-)

Seems things have been fairly quiet on this thread. Hoping everyone is still at it and have some things to share!

I love this thread, went through some of them it looks like majority is aimed at a roundabout flavour of the original but still great, very helpful. I would like to know though if anyone has the clone recipe for Mr. Macaron Salted Caramel been trying to get it right since the release

I love this thread, went through some of them it looks like majority is aimed at a roundabout flavour of the original but still great, very helpful. I would like to know though if anyone has the clone recipe for Mr. Macaron Salted Caramel been trying to get it right since the release
Here is a Salted Creamy Caramel that is hugely popular.

Here is a Salted Creamy Caramel that is hugely popular.

Excellent, thanks. Just made 200ml of it will let it steep for 8 days to 2 months before I use it properly.

I'm also about to mix the Vodoo clone blend you posted in both raspberry and blueberry (both TFA) - Seen in your link posted below
CLICK ME

I'd like to know if I change TFA Raspberry to Blueberry would it meld well because I'm after more of a Blueberry type taste however I'm willing to get both and try 100ml of each if you are not certain

Thanks in advance

Excellent, thanks. Just made 200ml of it will let it steep for 8 days to 2 months before I use it properly.

I'm also about to mix the Vodoo clone blend you posted in both raspberry and blueberry (both TFA) - Seen in your link posted below
CLICK ME

I'd like to know if I change TFA Raspberry to Blueberry would it meld well because I'm after more of a Blueberry type taste however I'm willing to get both and try 100ml of each if you are not certain

Thanks in advance
TFA Raspberry fades ridiculously fast imo. Blueberry Extra is awesome in comparison. If you get it right let me know.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

CLICK ME

Thanks in advance
The recipe was reported by @PsyCLown - maybe he can be of assistance. I have never mixed it - not a fan of sweetener, certainly not at 5 %.

Personally I would never mix that high a volume of a new juice. If you do not like it, all is wasted. Why not try smaller volumes?

The recipe was reported by @PsyCLown - maybe he can be of assistance. I have never mixed it - not a fan of sweetener, certainly not at 5 %.

Personally I would never mix that high a volume of a new juice. If you do not like it, all is wasted. Why not try smaller volumes?
Oh sorry. Didn't see it was Blue Voodoo. Don't do it. It's just sweetener. Toooooo sweet.

TFA Raspberry fades ridiculously fast imo. Blueberry Extra is awesome in comparison. If you get it right let me know.

I'll just mix both and report back with information on how it went, thinking of going 60/40 with 3mg nic.

[UPDATE]
Decided to just edit the original post instead of posting again, I don't want to spam.

Okay so there's alterations to the original recipe that I made based on the roundabout taste I'm looking for and they are as follows:

Red Voodoo (Blue Voodoo Original Recipe-Customized)
5% Peach (Juicy) (TFA)
10% Raspberry (Sweet) (TFA)
70/30 (3mg)

Blue Voodoo (Blue Voodoo Original Recipe-Customized)
5% Peach (Juicy) (TFA)
10% Blueberry (Extra) (TFA)
70/30 (3mg)

Taste after the first day alone was worth me making 100ml of each, will let it steep longer to see how far I can push the flavour.

8lkQxMi.jpg

Yes, I removed the sweetener all-in-all from my order yesterday already I'm genuinely not a fan of sweet flavours mixing with what's supposed to be tangy or slightly sourish. As for the reason I mix large volumes is because even if I dont get what I want perfect it will still be a roundabout near the target that was always my view but I should take your advice, will order a couple of smaller 10ml and 30ml containers, thanks for the suggestion

Last edited:
Back