DIY Ejuice - Clone Megathread

Some recipes work almost straight away.

Some are only good fresh and get worse after they steep.

Some aren't good until they steep.

Nothing to do with DIY vs commercial, it's a function of the recipe.

Agreed. I have a PB&J recipe (posted in another thread) which is simply delicious when freshly mixed. However, after a month the flavour is very muted. Still vapable, but not nearly as enjoyable as when mixed fresh.

Some recipes work almost straight away.

Some are only good fresh and get worse after they steep.

Some aren't good until they steep.

Nothing to do with DIY vs commercial, it's a function of the recipe.
Got ya, thanks for the input.

Agreed. I have a PB&J recipe (posted in another thread) which is simply delicious when freshly mixed. However, after a month the flavour is very muted. Still vapable, but not nearly as enjoyable as when mixed fresh.
I would love a clone of Convicted Vapes Fried ice cream!

CAP Sweet Strawberry 4.5%
TFA VB Ice Cream 5.4%
TFA Custard 5.4%
TFA Graham Cracker 2.5%

hahahaha. Sorry man. I pasted this in the wrong thread last night. It is not a clone of anything per se. It is a recipe
@rogue zombie published in the DIY thread I reposted. Tastes yum though.

hahahaha. Sorry man. I pasted this in the wrong thread last night. It is not a clone of anything per se. It is a recipe
@rogue zombie published in the DIY thread I reposted. Tastes yum though.
Lol...

It is actually a clone. I found it on ELR. It's supposed to be a Mothers Milk clone.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

lol, all this cause i posted in the wrong thread. Ma Se Melk it is. Marking the bottle now. It was Rogues Milk, heheheheh

So I know this is against some/most of this forum's members opinion on whether or not we should share local juice clones. But here goes.

I picked up some Vape Chefs Banana Cream today and instantly I could tell this was an almost exact mix of the DIY version of Bombies Nana Cream that anyone can find.

I've been DIY-ing for a while now and love Bombies Nana Cream so I've literally made and vaped litres of the stuff.

Have any other DIYers tried this juice, and if so do you agree or am I off the mark here ?

But ye, clone for Vape Chefs Banana Cream - http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/49573/Bombies+%27nana+cream

So I know this is against some/most of this forum's members opinion on whether or not we should share local juice clones. But here goes.

I picked up some Vape Chefs Banana Cream today and instantly I could tell this was an almost exact mix of the DIY version of Bombies Nana Cream that anyone can find.

I've been DIY-ing for a while now and love Bombies Nana Cream so I've literally made and vaped litres of the stuff.

Have any other DIYers tried this juice, and if so do you agree or am I off the mark here ?

But ye, clone for Vape Chefs Banana Cream - http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/49573/Bombies+%27nana+cream

I'll be discontinuing my version soon - will post my version of the recipe here as soon as my stock is all gone.

I'll be discontinuing my version soon - will post my version of the recipe here as soon as my stock is all gone.
Hey Mike, are you still planning on releasing the recipe of your version?
If you are we would be eternally grateful.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Has anyone got a good clone for Kings Crest - Duchess Reserve? Been looking and struggling to find one that seems right! Stuff is amazing but so hard to get hold of!

@method1 I see on your blog you had been doing some digging into finding the secret? Any chance you are keen to share or upload Episode 2? :)

Has anyone got a good clone for Kings Crest - Duchess Reserve? Been looking and struggling to find one that seems right! Stuff is amazing but so hard to get hold of!

@method1 I see on your blog you had been doing some digging into finding the secret? Any chance you are keen to share or upload Episode 2? :)
Most welcome to the forum. If you feel like it, please introduce yourself at the end of this thread.

There are a few clone recipes for Duchess here.

I forgot about this, I'll go and see if I have any more notes, v1 wasn't amazing, had some similar notes but overall not good enough.

Most welcome to the forum. If you feel like it, please introduce yourself at the end of this thread.

There are a few clone recipes for Duchess here.

Gmac is looking for Duchess Reserve, different profile to the regular "unreserved" Duchess. :p

I forgot about this, I'll go and see if I have any more notes, v1 wasn't amazing, had some similar notes but overall not good enough.

Gmac is looking for Duchess Reserve, different profile to the regular "unreserved" Duchess. :p

Awesome, thanks very much! Had been checking back to see if there were any updates.

Will check out the Duchess recipes and give them a go. Would love to find a Duchess Reserve recipe, really a delicious juice! If i do come across one that ticks the boxes I'll be sure to put it in here!

Back