DIY Juice Swap and Taste Box

Added !

6mg should be the highest since we mainly going to use a Dripper to sample. But that's just me .

I think everyone has a diff format for the bottle labels.

I usually print the name of the juice. Short description, date mixed, contact number on my labels . But for some il throw in a recipe card to go with it :)
I think it would be nice if we could share recipes.

I'm happy with 6mg too.

So I would definitely need two weeks notice, since nic is out of stock. My current batch is 9mg and I'm feeling like I can go lower.

I think sharing recipes is a great idea but not mandatory. Some people like having that "secret recipe" for their juices

This is a great initiative guys...love it :rock:

Maybe also create a seperate thread for feedback on the juices...so as not to clog this one up ;)

@Arthster @gripen ..get in on this guys, your DIY stuff is good :D

So a new sticky will be created and then a recipient tracking thread.

New thread can be found here

Last edited:
Hi @shaunnadan

Super initiative! I think its a great idea for those that want to share DIY ideas. Nothing like tasting the final product instead of just reading recipes on the forum.

Just a suggestion, perhaps add the word "discussion" at the end of the title of this thread
And then the word "tracking" at the end of the other thread.

All the best with this

ah man.... I need to start something like this in Durban. I'd love to get more objective feedback on my DIY mixes, but I fear shipping over a few bottles to Joburg will cost more than the mixes themselves :p

I'll need to think about this one, but a great idea nonetheless ;)

Ah but you don't need to ship to fellow durbanites :D
Yeah, and I see you're in Pinetown. I'm but not a stones throw away! ;)

I'll need to mix up a few bottles of my favourites... What mg nicotine do you smoke, and what is your preferred PG/VG ratio?

I normally smoke 6mg at 60/40 vg/pg.

6 or a little less is fine. As much vg as possible normally for me but I'm not fussy

6 or a little less is fine. As much vg as possible normally for me but I'm not fussy
I've been added to the Durban Whatsapp group, so we can organise from there... I'll make sure I have some stuff for you to try at the next vape meet ;)

Hey guys, i'm really eager to get involved in this. My friend and I make our own juices as well.
Any suggestions on moving forward from here? Thanks in advanced.

Great idea I would also like to get involved and get some feedback. One problem though is running low and out of some flavours that I need for my decent mixes, some are out of stock at vendors and waiting for them all to be in stock before ordering, then they all need steeping time. Hopefully will have some in time before the next Durban meet.

Back