DIY Noob

paul smit

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi eks van Namibia, het nou my eersrte batch gekry van Black vapour.

Het die volgende concentrates bestel vir 5 resepte. As julle ouens dalk nog resepte mee kan help wat die concentrates vat laat weet graag.

Dankie Moerse rooikat vir die bekendstelling van Diy15393499832401413035923.jpg 15393500132722059586057.jpg 15393500372851136658032.jpg

Hi eks van Namibia, het nou my eersrte batch gekry van Black vapour.

Het die volgende concentrates bestel vir 5 resepte. As julle ouens dalk nog resepte mee kan help wat die concentrates vat laat weet graag.

Dankie Moerse rooikat vir die bekendstelling van DiyView attachment 148201 View attachment 148202 View attachment 148203
can’t help with those exact flavors but the is a free recipe book available from flavorah
https://www.flavorah.com/wp-content/uploads/FLV-Vape-Recipe-Book-1.pdf

Welcome to the forum @paul smit

Am sure the DIY gurus will also try assist when they get a chance.

But I also believe that on one of the recipe websites (ELR - e-liquid recipes) you can search for recipes that contain a particular flavour. Not sure if you can search for multiple flavours - but maybe one of the other guys will know.

All the best and let us know how those recipes go

Groete

Welcome to the forum @paul smit

Am sure the DIY gurus will also try assist when they get a chance.

But I also believe that on one of the recipe websites (ELR - e-liquid recipes) you can search for recipes that contain a particular flavour. Not sure if you can search for multiple flavours - but maybe one of the other guys will know.

All the best and let us know how those recipes go

Groete
Baie baie dankie sal laat weethoe my eerste mixes gaan. Opgewonde is nou wat

I still have to make this. Been meaning to but it always seems to slip through the cracks when I order my stock o_O
o_O o_O o_O, you haven’t made this yet???? Are you off your rocker, sweet buttery goodness!!!:number_one: I’m drooling just reading the name, going to rewick a tank right now and dig into the pure enjoyment of this masterpiece!:D You will not be sorry @Paul33 , it’s in my monthly must mix book.

o_O o_O o_O, you haven’t made this yet???? Are you off your rocker, sweet buttery goodness!!!:number_one: I’m drooling just reading the name, going to rewick a tank right now and dig into the pure enjoyment of this masterpiece!:D You will not be sorry @Paul33 , it’s in my monthly must mix book.
Well now i HAVE to mix it don’t i!!!

I really have been meaning to but I just haven’t ;(

This month end for sure!!

Well now i HAVE to mix it don’t i!!!

I really have been meaning to but I just haven’t ;(

This month end for sure!!
You definately won’t be sorry, it is an absolutely awesome juice in my opinion.
@paul smit , probeer die St. Louis butter cake, dis regtig die moeite werd, en Welkom hier by ons op die forum.

I can see the inventory list but it doesnt allow me to input any flavours, paul smit another site which u can input your concentrates is 99 flavours

you would do so by ticking the “o” as per first three lines... i don’t know if it’s a pro function or simply because one is logged in. that adds it to your inventory and if you click the arrow “>” you can change values.

thank you for suggesting 99 flavors. i don’t know that one.

521c6b983d32a0d2a7a7ebbdf38aecf0.png

http://e-liquid-recipes.com
Does have that function @Silver .
I have started using it last week.
It will also calculate the cost of your mix, Nice to see just how little it costs.
But be carefull, some of the very old recipes are just to chemical tasting. (At least to me)
Maybe because of them having very high percentages.
Wish you all the best

Back