DIY Recipes (Something Milky)

NeXuS

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey Guys,

What type of Juice can i DIY that will taste Similar to NCV's Milked?

Thanks

Hey Guys,

Thanks
doubt you will get a response considering that NCV is a contributing vendor here no vendor likes the idea of thier stuff being cloned how about you get some diy goodies and try creating something similar to your own taste

Thanks, i bought some concentrates, will try get something nice out of them. Any good recipes you know of i must try?

He DID say 'similar' not clone. Unfortunately I haven't tried Milked either. I have tried StrawB and I'd say a strawberry and vanilla ice cream would be similar. Some like the Mustard Milk recipe at 6% TFA Strawberry and 8% TFA Vanilla bean ice cream. I prefer it with TFA Ripe Strawberry. Check out the Calling all diy'ers thread. Quite a few recipes shared there.

Awesome guys. Thanks for all the info.. I will definitely try that Pirates Milk.

@Viper_SA you need to seriously try that milked very good bought a bottle
at vapecon.

@Matt Thanks for the link, i will have a look at them.

@Achmat89 thanks for the Pirate's Milk dude, it taste almost the same as Milked IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What was the steep time on the recipe. Is there anything to change or is it perfect as is?
Thinking of mixing up some tonight, but I got tfa dairy milk and not malted milk.

@Zahz I'm in now way an expert, so I wouldn't be able to tell you if dairy milk would work instead of Malted milk. And steeping...mine was very vapeable straight away, but I would say after a week it got really good!

Ah, my long lost best friend. So good to hear from you again. That looks like a great recipe (nogal with grams too), but I am still resisting the DIY urge.
Hi @Andre . Hope you are doing well. I feel like I'm in another universe. The vaping thing is so huge and so much new stuff and juices! It's going to take me a while just to have a look around. Wow.

Hey Guys,

Thanks

Ola.

This is my recipe for a milky juice, IMO it tastes great.

3% Bavarian cream
5% Malted Milk
4% Peanut Butter (yes, peanut butter)

I can't tell you how another "milk" would behave in here.

Side note 1: The peanut butter smells like a wet dog, so the juice ain't gonna smell great to start off with. You have to let it steep for at least 10 days (first day open).

I'm vaping this bad boy as we speak... Yummy

Side note 2: If anyone else out there feels adventurous enough to give this a shot, please pm me with your take on it. At this stage it sits well with my focus group (consisting of 3 people, one being myself :rofl: )

Cheers!!

Ola.

3% Bavarian cream
5% Malted Milk

Side note 1: The peanut butter smells like a wet dog, so the juice ain't gonna smell great to start off with. You have to let it steep for at least 10 days (first day open).

Side note 2: If anyone else out there feels adventurous enough to give this a shot, please pm me with your take on it. At this stage it sits well with my focus group (consisting of 3 people, one being myself :rofl: )

Cheers!!
Going to mix that up tonight! Remind me to review it, my mind wonders!

Going to mix that up tonight! Remind me to review it, my mind wonders!

Alo.

What did you think of this juice? It became sucky to me. I now crave sourish fruity juices. Crazy how your taste changes. Shows you what humans do when we get choices. When I smoked, all the smokes tasted the same and I never wanted another "taste". Now I want a new taste every fortnight... Curious species we are...

Ola.

3% Bavarian cream
5% Malted Milk

Cheers!!

I have all these ingredients I will mix some up this weekend while I'm playing around and learning how to mix juice. This one seems simple enough.
Is your mix 50/50 or can I mix it 70/30? VG/PG

I have all these ingredients I will mix some up this weekend while I'm playing around and learning how to mix juice. This one seems simple enough.
Is your mix 50/50 or can I mix it 70/30? VG/PG

I also mix 70/30... ;)

Back