DIY Tobacco Recipes

Looks good I like inw tobaccos, dfp is my favorite of there's must mix this

What's dfp? The recipe is very Western prominent. The 7 Leaves just adds a bit depth to it and the 555 gives it a bit of background for me. Almost like adding garlic to food or bass to music. Don't want to play with too many concentrates again and overwhelm myself. I've vaped 60ml of this already. It's not a desserty vape at all though. Just in your face tobacco.

What's dfp? The recipe is very Western prominent. The 7 Leaves just adds a bit depth to it and the 555 gives it a bit of background for me. Almost like adding garlic to food or bass to music. Don't want to play with too many concentrates again and overwhelm myself. I've vaped 60ml of this already. It's not a desserty vape at all though. Just in your face tobacco.
Inw dark for pipe, very ashy pipe tobacco with raisin fruity molasses top note, can solo it at 3% with a 14 day steep

Inw dark for pipe, very ashy pipe tobacco with raisin fruity molasses top note, can solo it at 3% with a 14 day steep
Inawera sure do some very nice tobaccos! Must have about 15 from them, Flavorah do some decent ones also.

Back