Diy top 10 or there about

for all the haters out there Fizz Mustard was my first DIY success, something that resembled something I would vape again.
Personally I like it, does need a steep, but the lessons learned from tasting each week was invaluable to me.

In the wise words of Taylor Swift "haters gonna hate hate hate" :coti::couch:

for all the haters out there Fizz Mustard was my first DIY success, something that resembled something I would vape again.
Personally I like it, does need a steep, but the lessons learned from tasting each week was invaluable to me.

In the wise words of Taylor Swift "haters gonna hate hate hate" :coti::couch:
That Taylor Swift guy sure sounds like a genius!

Regards

Some people do like it. But I won't rate it as a beginner mix. Just look how @Silver 's turned out. It is a very acquired taste to put it mildly.

This recipe came out when DIY mixing was still in its infancy. Since then much better concentrates have come out and plenty of strawberry creams to try out that tastes much better.

If I could suggest Unicorn Mothers Milk. Was my starter and was not too bad. Since then I swapped TFA Van Custard with Cap Van Custard V1 and the strawberry part I mix with 5% TFA Strawberry Ripe and 5% Cap Sweet Strawberry (can bring this down to 3%).

Quite right @Adephi
My mustard milk tasted vile
It steeped for about a month and i just could not stand the taste
Dont know if i messed up the recipe (i doubt it) or if my concentrates were off - but heck that for me was not nice.
I havent tried steeping it for 6 months as @Strontium mentioned (to make it bearable), but i wont be making it againk

I was so surprised because i thought i would like it given how popular it is.
Does show how vastly different out tastes are

Quite right @Adephi
My mustard milk tasted vile
It steeped for about a month and i just could not stand the taste
Dont know if i messed up the recipe (i doubt it) or if my concentrates were off - but heck that for me was not nice.
I havent tried steeping it for 6 months as @Strontium mentioned (to make it bearable), but i wont be making it againk

I was so surprised because i thought i would like it given how popular it is.
Does show how vastly different out tastes are

I seem to outgrow certain profiles - mustard milk was OK, but now I can't really stand it. Fruits and Menthols are always trusted mixes and I keep on coming back to it - especially orange variations.

Hi All

So I have mixed the said recipes, and I have tried both the Arctic apple and the Icee Lychee.
I seem to have an issue with either Nicotine being to much, (maybe old NIc, Miss labelled Nic said 36mg/100ml on the website), or the koolada kills both recipes. It has a strong hit but more of a weird taste. Almost like the nic floats in the juice for lack of a better description. As far as I understood both these recipes need about 3 days to settle down.

Hi All

So I have mixed the said recipes, and I have tried both the Arctic apple and the Icee Lychee.
I seem to have an issue with either Nicotine being to much, (maybe old NIc, Miss labelled Nic said 36mg/100ml on the website), or the koolada kills both recipes. It has a strong hit but more of a weird taste. Almost like the nic floats in the juice for lack of a better description. As far as I understood both these recipes need about 3 days to settle down.
@Cornelius , happened to me on first batch as well. I started mixing 2 instead of 3 mg and that helped a lot, but I threw the whole batch away because of the nic. What brand did you use? Also, did you shake the living daylights out of it before mixing?

I started with 2 recipies, Kreeds custard and Unicorn Cum (that's the name the mixer gave it, not me) now I have another custard , Gods milk, Emilias dragon, mother's milks, Canolli and Sugar cookie all part of my rotation, but I keep going back to Unicorn. Give it a go:
Sweet Strawberry 5%
New York Cheesecake 10%
Marshmallow 2.5%
French Vanilla 5%
Graham Cracker v1 0.6%

All CAP

My dream is to just have 5 tasty but simple recipes that I can't get bored of . if I had that I would make 1L of every juice and just relax . currently I'm mixing 2 100ml bottles every 2 weeks. For the next 2 week's . so my flavours are only getting 2 weeks max steep, plus with all these new flavours and sales I'm forever buying new flavours which really doesn't allow you to make a great juice cause you pretty much make a different flavour every single time :D:D . Got my eyes open on this thread.

Hi All

I dunno if this helps, but i am using scrawny gecko nic, it gave me a weird after taste at 3mg, like a pepperish kinda light burn on my throat , dropped it to 2mg it lessened that taste. sticking to 2mg till i finish of my 100ml bottle, and try another brand. dont want to go too low, or the cravings will finish me

Thank you for the replies. @Room Fogger I shook it, Maybe I should have shaken a bit more...... I used primenic, just out of curiosity, can nicotine be old?
I will try 2mg and see how it goes, also read somewhere that marshmallow @2% tends to smooth out the nic.

Thank you for clearing out Acetyl Pyrazine @Huffapuff , I assumed Apple pie and bought it as well. Luckily I haven't mixed that recipe yet.

Thank you for the replies. @Room Fogger I shook it, Maybe I should have shaken a bit more...... I used primenic, just out of curiosity, can nicotine be old?
I will try 2mg and see how it goes, also read somewhere that marshmallow @2% tends to smooth out the nic.

Thank you for clearing out Acetyl Pyrazine @Huffapuff , I assumed Apple pie and bought it as well. Luckily I haven't mixed that recipe yet.
My first batch was also Primenic, dumped the bottle and moved to Scrawny Gekko and it seems fine. I however like the nc I get from Veperite, packed for them. Never had a bad experience with that, they also store in fridge so you get a cold one when buying.

Sorry, yes nic can be old, it should be colorless, if it is dark it's old, slight color off see through is still fine, but looking like tea or tar is a no go

So just an update on this adventure.

The Frostees turned out fantastic
Mixed the DIYorDIE Strawberry Jam monster, after 3 days as per suggested steep time it is a very pleasant Strawberry vape, however it is in the cupboard for 2 weeks to see if the toast can come through
Mixed a variety of tobacco's and they are currently steeping. Will report back.
Adam's arctic apple turned out great, 7% Koolada is to much for me so I reduced to 3% and added 0.5%WS23
Icee Lychee is very Perfume like also steeping.

Looking at a couple of more recipes now.

Mixed the DIYorDIE Strawberry Jam monster, after 3 days as per suggested steep time it is a very pleasant Strawberry vape, however it is in the cupboard for 2 weeks to see if the toast can come through
Adam's arctic apple turned out great, 7% Koolada is to much for me so I reduced to 3% and added 0.5%WS23

What froteez did you mix ?

Frosties
1% TFA AP
2% FW Yellow Cake
1% FA Cream Fresh ( I Found FA fresh cream ) Hope it is the same
1% FW Hazelnut
1% FA Marshmallow
2% FA Meringue
1% Cap Super sweet

I have made 300ml's already

Agree on the Arctic Apple, I just subbed it for 1.5% WS23 and it is coooooollllllll.

Back