DIY'ers in Pretoria East area

Mollie

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi how many diy e liquid mixers are living in and around pta east say 50km raduis
Maybe I can buy some diy e juice from you to test the taste before I buy concentrates again
I'm almost on giving up on diy

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Hi how many diy e liquid mixers are living in and around pta east say 50km raduis
Maybe I can buy some diy e juice from you to test the taste before I buy concentrates again

Where in pta east are you based bud? I dont mind giving you some samples of what I vape. @Andre 's Mango crack is still a winner for me

Never give up on trying @The vaper , but learn from these guys making the offer to help you. They are some of the best in more than one way or the other. I salute you fellow diy’ers for the offers made to help.

Tried and tested recipies is the way to go, it’s what I do. And hang out some more in the “ what did you mix thread”, great recipies being posted as well as links to a lot of other mixers ones as well. And keep asking questions. Diy is easy, making your own mixes not so.

Seems I’ll be a remixer by name for quite a time longer before I become a mixer in my own right. Untill then learn and keep on going. Most recipies are rated as good or great, and you will get the wet dogs as well. They are retired to the drain in the back garden:D

Never give up on trying @The vaper , but learn from these guys making the offer to help you. They are some of the best in more than one way or the other. I salute you fellow diy’ers for the offers made to help.

Tried and tested recipies is the way to go, it’s what I do. And hang out some more in the “ what did you mix thread”, great recipies being posted as well as links to a lot of other mixers ones as well. And keep asking questions. Diy is easy, making your own mixes not so.

Seems I’ll be a remixer by name for quite a time longer before I become a mixer in my own right. Untill then learn and keep on going. Most recipies are rated as good or great, and you will get the wet dogs as well. They are retired to the drain in the back garden:D
Thanks will do as soon as I'm up and running again

Back