DNA 250 screen cracked - need help

Quintusson

Life is good and I am blessed :)
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Hi,

I was approached by someone who is in dire search of someone who may be able to help him. His DNA 250 screen cracked and he needs a replacement (pic below). Any ideas of where he can get a replacement? Apparently vapeden.co.za is out of stock. At the moment he's guessing what he's vaping. Any help would be appreciated!

d28d6dc5-0a57-4bab-bde6-fe4e4079a578.jpg

I think its time for someone to do a GB again for screens, @TonySC will be able to give you some guidance on it, or maybe a vendor or two will consider bringing it in on a more permanent basis. I recon DNA devices have settled in quite nicely in RSA and there will always be a demand for it, now we just need to find someone willing to supply... nudge nudge, wink wink to any takers out there...

Check out rustic vape on Google and give them a shout. They are based in Middleburg but do replacement of DNA screens etc. Maybe they can sell you one if they are doing this service.

I messaged vape den to enquire about the screens as the site stated pre order still no response from them yet

Back