Dna 250c paranormal

masoodkearns

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi,

I hope you doing well.

I have two paranormal 250c that's battery doors needs replacing can you please assist me or send me. Two doors or something I am situated in South Africa (Western Cape).

Please help or advise where I can purchase them from south africa my contact number is 0826776662. And I need to purchase buttons for the one as well please help pretty please I need both my mods working again

And where can I get a set of buttons as well please my one mod does not have buttons or a full set

Attachments:
35e02bf893147d0fe7ea36589d707b64.jpg
3667668ab82f3f18c9ae692850a50498.jpg
eecfc3a08c6f9ea0e9bbbad4520ed429.jpg

Sent from my SNE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Mail Lost Vapes at support@lostvape.com

The part that slides into the metal section of the battery door was quoted as below:

Shipping cost from China to South Africa via DHL: $34.8USD
Plastic part of battery door: $5USD
Paypal fee: $2.82USD

Total is $42.62USD.

Shipping is the problem with this quote they sent me.

If you don't want to use DHL they have another slower option at $19.50

I'm now looking into 3D printing the part.

Good luck.

Mail Lost Vapes at support@lostvape.com

The part that slides into the metal section of the battery door was quoted as below:

Shipping cost from China to South Africa via DHL: $34.8USD
Plastic part of battery door: $5USD
Paypal fee: $2.82USD

Total is $42.62USD.

Shipping is the problem with this quote they sent me.

If you don't want to use DHL they have another slower option at $19.50

I'm now looking into 3D printing the part.

Good luck.
Thanks so much I contacted them. Now yes shipping is a bummer but I need the parts you know

I had the door 3D printed. I think it cost me about R360 for 6 of them. It took a tiny bit of shaving to get them to fit properly. But afterwards the mod worked well again. Give nicky@first3d.co.za an email. Maybe they could even do the buttons.

The plans on Thingverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4351429

I figured out after destroying my original door, once you have the plastic part removed from the metal door, there is a piece of black tape at the bottom. You can open that up to loosen the copper contacts and the plastic above the contacts. You should then be able to pop both out. Save the parts, you need to place them in the newly printed door. You just need to sand the new part a bit to get it to fit perfectly.

I did not use glue to fasten the contacts to the isolation plate above since it all fit pretty snugly, but you probably should. something sticky so that you can still disassemble again if the new door breaks, but make sure its a glue that is plastic friendly.

My new battery door:
215588-57227d55c4c29df6ca9337244a393e3d.jpg

Attachments

• 20201201_102417.jpg
    20201201_102417.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 10
I had the door 3D printed. I think it cost me about R360 for 6 of them. It took a tiny bit of shaving to get them to fit properly. But afterwards the mod worked well again. Give nicky@first3d.co.za an email. Maybe they could even do the buttons.

The plans on Thingverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4351429

I figured out after destroying my original door, once you have the plastic part removed from the metal door, there is a piece of black tape at the bottom. You can open that up to loosen the copper contacts and the plastic above the contacts. You should then be able to pop both out. Save the parts, you need to place them in the newly printed door. You just need to sand the new part a bit to get it to fit perfectly.

I did not use glue to fasten the contacts to the isolation plate above since it all fit pretty snugly, but you probably should. something sticky so that you can still disassemble again if the new door breaks, but make sure its a glue that is plastic friendly.

My new battery door:
215588-57227d55c4c29df6ca9337244a393e3d.jpg
Thanks so much I Will definitely give this a try really it means alot all the support and advice I get from everybody

Back