DNA chipset

Schai

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all. Was wanting to ask if anyone knows of a place where I could buy a DNA chip in South Africa? Wanting to possibly get into making some mods. Would prefer DNA60 as I mainly would like to try making a SBS mod, but a 75c or 100c could work too to make a normal single battery mod. Please let me know if you know of any places within SA or is this something I would have to order from overseas?

Hi all. Was wanting to ask if anyone knows of a place where I could buy a DNA chip in South Africa? Wanting to possibly get into making some mods. Would prefer DNA60 as I mainly would like to try making a SBS mod, but a 75c or 100c could work too to make a normal single battery mod. Please let me know if you know of any places within SA or is this something I would have to order from overseas?
Think you're better off bringing them in. Iirc, atomix vapes ot the vape den stocked them at some point (but this was a while ago)

Think you're better off bringing them in. Iirc, atomix vapes ot the vape den stocked them at some point (but this was a while ago)
Thanks for the reply man, I will take a look at those stores but yeah looking more and more like I'm gonna have to bring them in

Back