DNA vs Others

But this whole discussion is really splitting hairs and all my devices produce a really pleasing vape from my Snow Wolf's, 213 and Pico's with the Melo 3 Mini with cCells and my Minikin, HotCig and DNA200's with Serpent Mini 25's... I vape XXX in all these setups and I obviously know the juice intimately and I can taste and feel the difference in each tank and device...

Right now my perfect vape is the Efusion DNA200 Duo with a Serpent Mini 25 with dual coils at 40 watts.

I don't think it is splitting hairs. There is a pretty big difference. If you want real control over your vape, then the DNA is head and shoulders above anything else. Sure other boards are good, and i use lots of them. But they simply do not have the whole escribe follow through on being able to configure your device.

I don't think it is splitting hairs. There is a pretty big difference. If you want real control over your vape, then the DNA is head and shoulders above anything else. Sure other boards are good, and i use lots of them. But they simply do not have the whole escribe follow through on being able to configure your device.

I didn't want the non DNA mods to feel bad... :p

Whether the cost difference is worth the difference is debatable because it's only marginally better... but better it is.

I guess I'm gonna have to go read @Ezekiel's information again and concentrate this time... :confused::D

I didn't want the non DNA mods to feel bad...

Whether the cost difference is worth the difference is debatable because it's only marginally better... but better it is.

I guess I'm gonna have to go read @Ezekiel's information again and concentrate this time... :confused::D
I stand by DNA is a luxury .. meant for the true vape enthusiast . Besides for software. There is other means of tweaking ur vape aswell like choice of wire and wicking methods etc for those nt willing to fork out that hefty amount of moola

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I didn't want the non DNA mods to feel bad... :p

It's like anything, its down to what the person using it wants. Theres no point in trying to play it down. If i have a supercar, i'm not going to make light of the fact that the thing goes like a jack russell with ring sting.

Oh @Rob Fisher
I am just so glad you redeemed the HotCig150 - lol
I am still enjoying it thoroughly and the thought of something else being in a different league and much better just left me cold.
I can now have a good Sunday and week ahead ;-)

Oh @Rob Fisher
I am just so glad you redeemed the HotCig150 - lol
I am still enjoying it thoroughly and the thought of something else being in a different league and much better just left me cold.
I can now have a good Sunday and week ahead ;-)

The Minkin and HotCig are still outstanding Mods Hi Ho... and they are very comfortable in the hand... :b1:

As quoted from twisted420: "It doesn't matter what you vaping on, as long as you off them stinkies!" So whatever mod you have whether its R300 up to R10k, its still better than a cigarette! :D

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

As quoted from twisted420: "It doesn't matter what you vaping on, as long as you off them stinkies!" So whatever mod you have whether its R300 up to R10k, its still better than a cigarette! :D

100% Spot On!

Sorry for jumping in here but my understanding of the DNA chip set is that it can be configured in all modes and not only temp mode making it suitable to what u WANT from vaping.. I'd consider it a luxury and not a necessity but hey.. if u can, why not hey

Also the hotcig 150 . Looks same as the duo but it's nt a DNA is it? I judge by price diference

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

So you call me out on my post yet you are not even sure of the Evolv DNA chipset is?

There is no functional setting outside of Temp Control other than setting different TC profiles and battery settings.

On wattage mode purely , my RX200S and DNA200 perform exactly the same in terms of power delivery and smoothness.

If you don't want to agree with me you don't have to by all means , but don't call me out on the DNA when you are not sure of it's functionality :/

FSK has the most smooth power delivery but it's so new most don't know it yet.

Back