Do you REALLY need a 521 Tab?

I must admit that I have the geekvape tab in the kit i bought. I use it as a base for the 22mm tanks as the Pico and Vtwo are just a little unstable. For my bigger custom coil builds I build on the Rx200s as the single battery tab is also a little shy when firing coils that need to run higher than 80w. Personally I can live without it, but it is nice to have.

If you build on your mod, just be sure to turn it off first. Accidentally firing the mod while holding the coil in place with your finger is a mistake you'll only make once.

LOL its a mistake even the best of us have made at least I figured it was on before the coil warmed up

@Zebelial if you really want one, check out vapeshop.co.za, they have them now for R199.

But like most of the guys say, it's not a necessity at all.
I bought one for my mech builds as I don't trust my kangertech to distinguish between 0.25 and 0.24.
But in a regulated mod, that won't kill you

@Zebelial if you really want one, check out vapeshop.co.za, they have them now for R199.

But like most of the guys say, it's not a necessity at all.
I bought one for my mech builds as I don't trust my kangertech to distinguish between 0.25 and 0.24.
But in a regulated mod, that won't kill you
Cool thanks man.

I have been building on the mod itself. And it is a regulated mod and it has been working good so far. I will still have a look at the website you added in your post.

Thanks for the response

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

LOL, I have one of those old ohm readers that I don't even use anymore. The detection from mods nowadays is just so good. and simply just build directly on the mod, Locking it in advance of course, hehe.. Forgot to do it once, was busy spacing the coils, pressed the button by accident and the wire just burnt right off, coil sitting on the screwdriver and leads still in the RDA... hehe...

I always figured that since I will be using the mod, I might as well build on it, at the end of the day, if you don't trust the reading on your mod (you know the one you raise to your face to vape with), then perhaps you should consider a new/better mod. So no, no need to spend money on one.

Think they are more valid if you predominately use Mech Mods. in that case and if you do not have a regulated mod that you can use for measuring the resistance, then you need some sort of ohm reader. you cannot build mech without it, too dangerous! batteries will start popping if you don't make sure no shorts exist and that your coils don't exceed the capabilities of your batteries.... So for Mech users, sure why not, but there are definitely cheaper alternatives out there... just saying :)

Back