Does anyone have a link for a good guide to making 100% VG no Nicotine juice

I extract some of my own flavor concentrates (NEF's) for my DIY. There are many methods for doing it, some that can be done at home without elaborate/expensive equipment. Which method(s) to use depends on what you want to extract. There is endless information on line that can be found by doing simple searches yourself for the flavors you are interested in extracting.
Thanx I'll look around a bit

Not as far as I know... But based on the little ive read it seems VG is healthier for you ...pg is supposed to increase chances of lung infection(if I remember correctly) and its an irritent

Just do some more research. I'll also be doing some and post it for you. But pg has antibacterial properties if I remember correctly.

Sent from my hlte using Tapatalk

What I found was that the use of PG in fog machines was linked to respiratory infections (I know weird since it's a antiseptic)... which was what I remembered when I mentioned lung infections

PG is antibacterial and antiviral. Many of us vape pure PG (with or without a touch of menthol) when we feel the flu approaching. Some people are allergic to PG and some, but fewer, to VG.

Back