Dont count your chickens!

PrinceVlad

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
So the whole of last week I contemplated what kit to get, what my budget would be, read reviews and all the posts on here. At last I decided on Thursday that I would get the VTC Mini with Cubis tank and PM'd @Morne from Noonclouds(the opening special had a very good price) that I would pick up the kit on Friday afternoon.

I left the office at about 13h30 with my whole afternoon planned. I would go pick up my daughter from school, go home, pick up the rest of the family and go to the shop. I planned that at 16h00 I would have my grubby hands on the VTC and by Friday night I would be vaping away. I couldn't wait!

So I pick up my daughter and make a quick stop at the garage to get a colddrink. As I drive into to garage to park at the quickshop.....WHAMMO....another car drives into me and brings with it a R3500 excess payment!

There goes my plans, my VTC and my Friday night vaping. So, alas, my vaping plans will have to be put on hold!

Sent from my ONE 3G HD using Tapatalk

Very sorry to hear that @PrinceVlad
Hope you recover quickly from that so you can get on the vape train.

Oh, I feel for you, brother. I wish there was 'sympathy' button to click (I just don't know what to select that accurately captures the sentiment - can't click 'like' or 'agree' and certainly not 'winner').

With any luck, you'll be telling this story later, vape in hand, big smile on your face.

If it's any consolation, there will be a time when this hiccup will represent only the merest of delays in your vaping career.

not nice at all. I wish you all the best, it truly is not a nice feeling to look forward to something , and it does not work out as planned. look on the bright side though, at least no one got hurt. Good luck.

That is kak sorry to hear. Does anyone not have a spare iJust two kit lying around they want to sell cheap? I am happy to make a small contribution of R200 towards the ijust to help you get vaping.

So the whole of last week I contemplated what kit to get, what my budget would be, read reviews and all the posts on here. At last I decided on Thursday that I would get the VTC Mini with Cubis tank and PM'd @Morne from Noonclouds(the opening special had a very good price) that I would pick up the kit on Friday afternoon.

I left the office at about 13h30 with my whole afternoon planned. I would go pick up my daughter from school, go home, pick up the rest of the family and go to the shop. I planned that at 16h00 I would have my grubby hands on the VTC and by Friday night I would be vaping away. I couldn't wait!

So I pick up my daughter and make a quick stop at the garage to get a colddrink. As I drive into to garage to park at the quickshop.....WHAMMO....another car drives into me and brings with it a R3500 excess payment!

There goes my plans, my VTC and my Friday night vaping. So, alas, my vaping plans will have to be put on hold!

Sent from my ONE 3G HD using Tapatalk
Ah dude that sucks! There's nothing more infuriating than having to pay for someone else's carelessness. You and your daughter are ok though, right?

That is kak sorry to hear. Does anyone not have a spare iJust two kit lying around they want to sell cheap? I am happy to make a small contribution of R200 towards the ijust to help you get vaping.
I'll chip in R200, but lets see if we can get to R1200 for that VTC Mini :guitars:

@PrinceVlad, if you can arrange a courier I can send you a IPV D2. I am sure their is a member to hook up an Atty.

I take my hats of to you kind gentlemen doing a great thing!

Excellent I'm proud of being part of this group, I have a orchid, but its a rta.

You guys are all legends!
Amazing

Hehe, this is what happens when watching rugby and......... brandy:party:

Well as long as you and your daughter are cool!!! Also have a tank I can pay forward of needs be.

Back