Dotmod bundle

jpzx12rturbo

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Howzit guys

Ok I have a whole bunch of dot mod parts that were purchased from a "reputable" forum member here as a gift for the wife.

But unfortunately the goods received was NOT in the condition it was advertised in (9.9/10). Supposed to be Brand new in my opinion.

(Well according to him it got damaged like this in transit to me)

So I can't give this as a gift.

This forum member refuses to do a refund and reverse the deal so it's become my problem now. (Let's just say I won't be buying stuff from the classifieds anymore)

I already have my 2 of my own dotmod setups, so personally I have no use for this.

Unlike the original seller I will fully disclose the condition of each item so that whoever buys it knows EXACTLY what they buying.

All parts will be ultra sonic cleaned, and not dirty and full of juice like I received it.

I paid 3K for the lott, I know I'm not going to get that and I over paid so Im just trying to recover some of the cash

I'll let it all go for R2500

Item for Sale :- Dotmod Petri Lite Mech Mod 22mm + Dotmod Rda v2 22mm + Dotmod Petri Rta 22mm + Dotmod Cloud Cap 22mm + Trinity Glass 22mm

Selling Price :- R2500

Condition :- Varying from 9 to 4/10

Age of the item :- "apparently" Less then 3 Months

Clone or Authentic :- Authentic with authenticity certificates

Location of item :- Limpopo

Delivery/Collection :- Either , Risk on buyer

Reason for sale:- Explained above

Black cap has a few dents
IMG_5763.JPG

Mod has a scratch that was concealed with a sticker originally
IMG_5764.JPG

Petri deck is scratched and bent, as well as the screw hole that holds the post in place is stripped.
IMG_5766.JPG

Mod cap is stuck to the deck. Tried unscrewing it by hand but no go.
I'm too scared to try and take it apart with pliers or such (like the courier service dit apparently) don't want to mare or damage the stuff even more
IMG_5767.JPG IMG_5768.JPG

IMG_5771.JPG

Blue cloud cap has a few very light marks that are barely visible.
Blue tip "dotmod" writing is faded almost completely
IMG_5772.JPG IMG_5773.JPG

Rta has a few marks and gold plating is a bit faded and silver is showing a bit.
IMG_5774.JPG

As stated above post screw hole is stripped.
"Apparently" from transport, and mod cap is stuck as well as has a scratch and a dent.
IMG_5775.JPG

Thanks all

Wow bud I'm extremely sad that someone could screw you over like this with a good conscience. All I can say is what he's done I hope turns around and bites him in the ass. GLWS bud!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Howzit guys

Ok I have a whole bunch of dot mod parts that were purchased from a "reputable" forum member here as a gift for the wife.

But unfortunately the goods received was NOT in the condition it was advertised in (9.9/10). Supposed to be Brand new in my opinion.

(Well according to him it got damaged like this in transit to me)

So I can't give this as a gift.

This forum member refuses to do a refund and reverse the deal so it's become my problem now. (Let's just say I won't be buying stuff from the classifieds anymore)

I already have my 2 of my own dotmod setups, so personally I have no use for this.

Unlike the original seller I will fully disclose the condition of each item so that whoever buys it knows EXACTLY what they buying.

All parts will be ultra sonic cleaned, and not dirty and full of juice like I received it.

I paid 3K for the lott, I know I'm not going to get that and I over paid so Im just trying to recover some of the cash

I'll let it all go for R2500

Item for Sale :- Dotmod Petri Lite Mech Mod 22mm + Dotmod Rda v2 22mm + Dotmod Petri Rta 22mm + Dotmod Cloud Cap 22mm + Trinity Glass 22mm

Selling Price :- R2500

Condition :- Varying from 9 to 4/10

Age of the item :- "apparently" Less then 3 Months

Clone or Authentic :- Authentic with authenticity certificates

Location of item :- Limpopo

Delivery/Collection :- Either , Risk on buyer

Reason for sale:- Explained above

Black cap has a few dents
View attachment 95626

Mod has a scratch that was concealed with a sticker originally
View attachment 95627

Petri deck is scratched and bent, as well as the screw hole that holds the post in place is stripped.
View attachment 95628

Mod cap is stuck to the deck. Tried unscrewing it by hand but no go.
I'm too scared to try and take it apart with pliers or such (like the courier service dit apparently) don't want to mare or damage the stuff even more
View attachment 95629 View attachment 95630

View attachment 95631

Blue cloud cap has a few very light marks that are barely visible.
Blue tip "dotmod" writing is faded almost completely
View attachment 95632 View attachment 95633

Rta has a few marks and gold plating is a bit faded and silver is showing a bit.
View attachment 95634

As stated above post screw hole is stripped.
"Apparently" from transport, and mod cap is stuck as well as has a scratch and a dent.
View attachment 95635

Thanks all
Damn brother, I commend you for your patience, if it were me that bought this and found the condition to be any less than stated best know someone would be on their way with my refund, and be named and shamed on every platform possible

That's harsh... I feel your pain man. That's why I always try to make a habit of under promising and over delivering. It's not so much the money lost that's upsetting but the idea of being duped!!

Damn brother, I commend you for your patience, if it were me that bought this and found the condition to be any less than stated best know someone would be on their way with my refund, and be named and shamed on every platform possible

Believe me bud its very tempting!
but then I'm no better than he is

Okay cool I found who you bought from and he can trust that I will never do business with him if this is the way he can screw people over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh i agree wholehearted, and wasn't expecting anyone to do it either.;)
Just a statement bud…

i truly understand your sentiment... and I do know who it is... But my point, or opinion for that matter, would be to advise you to protect the innocent and point out the snake

No one tag @shabbar yet? I wanna hear the full story here.

I have all the mails between us, but to answer your question.
In Short….

Refund is out of the question, as the money is already spent
Parts were in perfect condition before it left him, and got damaged in transit
He offered to pay half of a new deck and i pay the other half
Or offered a partial refund but only at he end of the month

Anyway……
the point of this thread was and is not to name and shame.
I just want to try sell the stuff.
even if its at a loss at the end of the day

Last edited:
I have all the mails between us, but to answer your question.
In Short….

Refund is out of the question, as the money is already spent
Parts were in perfect condition before it left him, and got damaged in transit
He offered to pay half of a new deck and i pay the other half
He offered a partial refund but only at he end of the month

Still only your side, not saying you aren't in the right, or that you aren't being truthful, but this isn't France, I want to hear what @shabbar has to say on this.

Back