Dotmod bundle

@jpzx12rturbo dude.. Stop acting like a wanker and read what I wrote.. It seems u scanned thru it aswell. Its a hyperthetical statement, or wait, do u know what that means tho??? I was not making assumptions I was merely stating possible causes and I was not taking any sides either.. It was a HYPERTHETICAL senario. .... go Google it and slap urself for ur stupid comment to my statement . Or shud use that LOAD of cash u so openly speak about for a better education. ..

If u were in CT u wouldn't want to knw me dude.. I'm sure of that.. so keep ur smack talk comments to urself. If u read everything I wrote u would knw I suggested everyone is jumping to conclusions so best sorted between u and @shabbar instead of people taking sides and mucking up a guys reputation

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

All i can say is Wow…
You seem to have a lot of pent up anger, and I'm glad you got a chance to vent!
Do you feel better now?

Im not even going to dignify you with a response or get into a pissing contest with you.
I have way better things to do in my life.
You go ahead and do whatever or say whatever it is you need to, to make yourself feel better.

I feel I've said enough and shown enough for any sane person with two eyes to make up their own mind of what happened.
You have a great weekend bud!

Back