SOLD DotMod Petri Mech + RDA 24MM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soprono

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Item for Sale : DotMod Petri Mech Mod and 24MM Petri RDA (Gold)
Selling Price : R1900 (R2700+ New For Kit)
Condition : Excellent
Age of the item : 6 Months
Clone or Authentic : Authentic
Location of item : Johannesburg South
Delivery/Collection : Collection Only
Reason for sale: Not Being Used (Prefer My Blue One)
Additional: All Extras Included, Springs and DotMod 24MM Cap + 22MM Cap

IMG_7402.JPG IMG_7399.JPG IMG_7403.JPG IMG_7461.JPG

Tempting... is that the conversion cap 24mm or the single post new 24mm RDA bro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tempting... is that the conversion cap 24mm or the single post new 24mm RDA bro?

It’s the conversion cap on the old two post deck. It comes stock with the 24mm cap and they includes the 22mm cap with the RDA. Mech is also 24mm.

Think Ill leave this at R1300 if not then its pointless selling and Id rather keep the mod :) Final drop in price

Unfortunately not bud, Ill include shipping at no charge if you prefer it shipped. Im in CBD at Standard Bank at the moment else JHB South at night still.

Unfortunately not bud, Ill include shipping at no charge if you prefer it shipped. Im in CBD at Standard Bank at the moment else JHB South at night still.

That is so kind of you. I am a bit OCD, I lie, a lot OCD. I might come to your neck of the woods and would like to check it out first. Will message you though.

That is so kind of you. I am a bit OCD, I lie, a lot OCD. I might come to your neck of the woods and would like to check it out first. Will message you though.

Anytime after 4pm your most welcome bud. Just pop me a message before hand and I’ll confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back