Dotmod RTA

Shipment came in this morning and sold out in record time.

Next batch has already been ordered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If DotMod has stock available it will in stock in two weeks tops

The vape on this RTA is simply amazing. I dont know if it is the tank or these fused claptons that came with the tank (I think its fused claptons) but the flavour is outstanding.

Definitely getting more of these babies as soon as they are available.

The vape on this RTA is simply amazing. I dont know if it is the tank or these fused claptons that came with the tank (I think its fused claptons) but the flavour is outstanding.

Definitely getting more of these babies as soon as they are available.

I didn't use the coils that came with the tank, but I still have to say it's the best tank I've ever had. I wish I bought two because I can't see this going on sale in the classifieds soon or ever

I didn't use the coils that came with the tank, but I still have to say it's the best tank I've ever had. I wish I bought two because I can't see this going on sale in the classifieds soon or ever
You should give them a go next ;)

Still need to do the same. I installed some 29ga fused claptons from the Candy Canes range in mine straight from the start. Perfect at 65w.

Up next will be the coils that came with it. So far so good. Very impressed.

I would love to know what mods you guys are using this tank on, or maybe some pics?
Its driving me crazy to run this tank on a black mod.

e87b6ddcebc30cc52806bb8061939e78.jpg

Or

721fe3cc4d1a37064d9bd201a8283bac.jpg

Lost Vape Therion 75

Attachments

• IMG_3613.JPG
    IMG_3613.JPG
    315.4 KB · Views: 51
@Maxxis the more I use the Dotmod Tank the more impressed I am... will you be stocking the coils soon? Twisted 0.5Ω

Back