Double Barrel by Squid Industries - Sir Vape

I imagine these should move pretty fast!

The Mirages too!

Pity you don't have the "mod only" option. Tank kills it for me. :(
I seen that also but the retail in the mod alone from previous vendors was R1650 so for R120 more I honestly think it’s a winner deal on the kit

I will buy this simply because of the originality and it has no Temperature control. Oh how I dislike temperature control. I wish more mods would be made without TC. There is beauty in simplicity. I believe the only con is the battery door which can loosten in the pocket.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

I will buy this simply because of the originality and it has no Temperature control. Oh how I dislike temperature control. I wish more mods would be made without TC. There is beauty in simplicity. I believe the only con is the battery door which can loosten in the pocket.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

That battery cap is pretty tight hey bud, i dont think it will just come out.

Over time maybe it might get looser as ive heard the battery contacts inside the mod compress with time, but can be pressed out by making a lasoo with a pice of wire and hooking it from under the contact and pulling them up.

But while new you shouldn't have any issues.

@Sir Vape Any chance of getting in more of these Squids in the future?..lol

Are these mods only or the kit? I see on the website the mod only available or am i looking in the wrong place

Are these mods only or the kit? I see on the website the mod only available or am i looking in the wrong place
The full kits sold out, only the mods are available now.

mod only available

@BigGuy any chance you can get us some Silicone sleeves for the Double Barrel?

Hi i dont recommend silicone for mods rather have the scratches liquid and electronics don't mix and we get far too many mods back which have had silicone sleeves on them that the mod is full of juice.

Back