Silver

Flavour and throat hit seeker
Staff member
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Have any of you liked a tank, rda or mod so much that you bought two of them?

And do you still regularly use both of them today?

I will start

Double pleasure still in use today:

Innokin MVP2 - got a second after the first one was so good. I used them for a long time and my wife has been using both for over a year. Rock solid. Dreading finding a replacement when (and if) they bomb out.

Reo/RM2 - got several of them and have been in daily use for about 2.5 years. Rock solid. Dependable.

Evod1 - have several of these because they are so cheap. Used by my wife and by me for stealth and early morning vapes.

Lemo1 - i have a spare in a box. Despite me not using the spare, its there for if and when my main one kicks the bucket. But that hasnt happened since Vapecon 2015.....

It is quite rare for me to buy more than one of the same device. I think in the "old days" there was far less choice so when something good came along one bought more. But today i think the choice and rate of new products tempts me to rather try something else in case i like it more.

Am sad I didnt buy a second istick50
And a second Subtank Mini V2 in silver

Mini Pro Tank 2 - Ended up with 5 of them.
REO - Um yes more than one or two of them (and despite selling a few still have more than a couple)
Cyclone - Yes to match the REO's
Divo - Managed to get 3 eventually and are my go to atties for my REO's
Hornet - Got 4 of them but the Divo ended up as the main REO atty (2 left)
Snow Wolf Mini - Went a little overboard with this little gem but now only 2 left.
Athena Prime 75 - X2
Serpent Mini 22 x 3 (one left)
Serpent Mini 25 x 4 (3 Left)
Petri Dripper X 3 (2 left)

x2 iStick50 when they just came out, used to love them, thats until they started to act funky
x2 Silver Kanger subtank minis to go with them

I've been in this same situation...

Smok baby beast:
Got my 1st one with the smok alien mod, loved it so much. 2 days later I ordered a silver one as well.

Serpent mini 25:
Bought a silver one, 4 days later I ordered a black one and a week later I swapped my smok minos for another black one.

Kangertech subtank:
Same thing here, think I had like 4 of these at one stage. Still one of the best little tanks I ever owned...

Sometimes a tank is just so nice u have to have more than one ;)

Pico:
Bought a silver one and couple months later I bought a black one as well..

Ijust 2 and ijust s:
I've actually lost count on the amount of ijust 2 bats I bought. Was a perfect little walk around mod for me.
Ijust s I got the silver 1st then the black a couple weeks later. Put the serpent 25's on them and was loving the setups

Yep:
Picos x 2
Fooksies x 2
Therion 75 BF x 2
Hohm Slice x 2 (Hubby had to have one)
OL16 x 2
OBS Engine x 3 (so far (also Hubby liberated one of these))

NO white SL LP REOs so far (yet);(

Goon 24mm x 2 : Used 80% of the time
Sapor 25mm x 2 : Got replaced by Aria Sleeper and Mad Dog
Sapor 22mm x 2 : Got replaced by all of the above :)

They are all great RDA's but i just don't have enough mods to house all of them.

For me just the Subtank Mini (three of them). I would like to get another KBox Mini as well, but that won't be happening :-D

I had 2 serpent 22mm. Loved them that much although had to get rid of one for the 25mm. So i still have 2 of the same tanks just different sizes now.

The 22mm were just amazing i couldnt resist buying another

Goblin Mini V1 RTA (x2)
Silverplay Nano RTA (x2)
Kanger Subtank Minis V2 (x4, 2 left)

PS. Am I the only one who thought this thread's title came across as something very similar to a male contraceptive advert?

Evod 1 x 2
Kanger mini pro tank 2 x 2
Kanger sub tank nano x 3
Billow nano x 2
Considering to get a second SM25, but think Im gonna give the Geekvape Ammit a go first

eca40276dae1546bda43d9cf95ed8d80.jpg

Goblin Mini V1 RTA (x2)
Silverplay Nano RTA (x2)
Kanger Subtank Minis V2 (x4, 2 left)

PS. Am I the only one who thought this thread's title came across as something very similar to a male contraceptive advert?

Lol @Pixstar !

Minikin 1.5 x2

But my mate loved it so much and couldn't afford one, so i gave him my deep blue one.

All so awesome heh :rofl:
2 x Kangertech Toptank Nano's
• Keeping two flavours on Rotation
• With 0.5 SSOCC Coils
2 x Vaporesso Target Mini 40W Mods
• Brilliant Travel companions
2 x Serpent 22 Mini's
• To interchange with Nano's
• Another two flavours on Rotation
2 x Serpent Sub Ohm Tank's
• Awesome air through RBA Plus
• Another two flavours on Rotation
1 x Kangertech Subtank Mini - RBA
1 x Kangertech Toptank Mini - RBA
With complete coil building and DIY Jooses

Got singles of a few other tanks and mods but these are the doubles - For maximum enjoyment of Flavour Rotation while on the go :aaaaa::aaaaa:

I have 2 Ego One tanks, for different flavours, one is my menthol tank and the other is non menthol. Only regret is that I didn't get a second Ego One CT mod.

I have 2 Ego One tanks, for different flavours, one is my menthol tank and the other is non menthol. Only regret is that I didn't get a second Ego One CT mod.

Can relate on the splitting of menthols and non-menthols @Duffie12

I have menthols, tobaccoes and "other"

The only gear item I've bought two of is the iStick 60W TC mod. It was my first ever mod, bought as a starter kit from Vape Club. A couple of months later, I saw them on special for about R450 from another vendor so I couldn't resist getting a spare. Despite the reputation of earlier iSticks for lamentable quality and short lifespan, I haven't had a moment's hassle from either. They just work and work and work. Hearing about the hassles that folks have had with mods that cost 2-15x as much, I'm very happy with the service I've got from these.

I wont lie, I too have an issue of double pleasure, maybe not too bad though :)

2 x Reo Grand SL's (would love 3rd lol)
3 x OG O16's
2 x Atomic Rda's (one BF converted and one standard dripper)

Back