Dr Crimmy's - juices that make flames on your coils

Lord Vetinari

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Key Lime Yoghurt:

This will not be a long one. Juice tastes just fine.

But when I pulsed my coils to clean them up before re wicking, THEY CAUGHT FIRE.

Flame. No jokes. All over my Tsunami. I am absolutely serious. No cotton bits stuck trust me I make certain it is all cleaned out.

How dare anybody sell me this?! I lost my temper a little here. Vape Cartel: Fellas. Seriously. I kinda want my money back but I will settle for a strong waving of the finger. The cats that carry Rocket Sheep and ANML will ne making my bucks for a minute here and DIY will stop the gaps.

Good gods. Flaming coils.

Dont touch Crimmy's.

I am starting to think regulation is a great idea. What was I inhaling?!?! I shudder to think. And I googled Crimmy's... found some shocking images of their facility. Seriously... how can this be sold to us?!

Yeah I personally won't buy Crimmy's because of the lab situation, which I believe has now been sorted out, but regardless, I won't support them.

As far as the flames go, what you experienced is not uncommon.
Some concentrates contain sugars, and that is likely what was being ignited.
It's not unique to crimmy's.

Yeah I've got flaming coils too with various juices, especially when the coils are properly gunked up or when pulsing too hot. Like @method1 said, not an uncommon phenomenon.

Yeah I personally won't buy Crimmy's because of the lab situation, which I believe has now been sorted out, but regardless, I won't support them.

As far as the flames go, what you experienced is not uncommon.
Some concentrates contain sugars, and that is likely what was being ignited.
It's not unique to crimmy's.
I wish you could have seen this... a little flame would be OK. But this was a POOF like a solvent.

I am a little freaked out.

Yeah I've got flaming coils too with various juices, especially when the coils are properly gunked up or when pulsing too hot. Like @method1 said, not an uncommon phenomenon.
Bro flames or no I saw them pics... oh my god... even of the flames are normal an open vat of VG next to a toilet is not... manufacture date is october last year so my bottle wasnt made in the updated lab. EWWW...

Bro flames or no I saw them pics... oh my god... even of the flames are normal an open vat of VG next to a toilet is not... manufacture date is october last year so my bottle wasnt made in the updated lab. EWWW...

well.. that explains it then… methane :p

There was a big Bru-Ha-Ha over their mixing conditions on vapers.tv awhile ago. Interesting. Am told they've cleaned up their act.

Why not go back to stinkies? I'm sure u were not bothered by all those chemicals? Or why not walk around with an air purifier mask or something?
The fact that you have only seen a flame from a coil for the first time means you are a noob? Juices from all over the world have caused a flame on my coils when pulsing.... ITS HAPPENS WHEN U PULSE A DIRTY COIL?
Demanding your money back? Seriously? I'm waving a finger rite now......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's very, very normal for coils to catch fire mate. Very normal.

Hi @Lord Vetinari
May I rename this thread and put it in the General E Liquid Talk section?
I dont see much talk about what the juice tastes like
It is discussing how some juices make the coils catch on fire

Is this really the 1st time you seen flames on an RDA? Maybe next time puff while pulsing so you can burn all the impurities you vaped.

This is a funny thread:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hi @Lord Vetinari
May I rename this thread and put it in the General E Liquid Talk section?
I dont see much talk about what the juice tastes like
It is discussing how some juices make the coils catch on fire
Perhaps a good idea because I am now very much concerned over possible health issues and would live the discussion to continue @Silver moderate away because we all just think of how our juice tastes... but never really question what is in there. Not a review thread you are right.
Is this really the 1st time you seen flames on an RDA? Maybe next time puff while pulsing so you can burn all the impurities you vaped.

This is a funny thread:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I am a little obsessive and I dont run gunked coils so this is a bad one.These were the coils to catch fire. I rip the cotton out for each new flavor. Granted if I was all gunked up I wouldnt bat an eyelid. 1461395399431-850035446.jpg

And no I have never seen this. But I normally dont buy cheap. For this exact reason. I am going to TRY set my DIY on fire.

Dont know man... my money isnt going back to Crimmy's. Also have severe lung pain this morning. Feel like I smoked 10 stinkies in my sleep.

I will admit the Key Lime Yoghurt tastes phenomenally good. Even if I have sore lungs I already contemplated a drip of it. I just dont want to recommend it to anybody...

Thanks @Lord Vetinari
Thread renamed and moved to General E Liquid talk

You are welcome to edit the title as you see fit or let me know if you would like something else for the title and i will do it for you.

This is an interesting thread

heres a suggestion as your concerns are warranted to a certain degree , seeing as you have googled this please google coils flaming and take it from there. It has been attributed to multiple reasons. I think it premature to target a specific juice line furthermore a specific vendor for supplying said juice.

Also in future rather get the facts on order before going onto a public forum and blasting a vendor or juice line. Just a suggestion.

I personally have had coils ignite with various juices from various vendors ,have i gone back and asked for refund NO have i slated them on public forum NO. Your concerns are warranted regarding crimmys prep area however as stated this has been resolved.

If you are still not happy contact respective vendor to discuss.

Oh it's even more normal for coils to catch fire with claptons. Very normal. To validate your accusations, pour some crimmeys onto a table, and then set the juice alight. See if it ignites. Do the same with a other juice.

I have been vaping Dr Crimmy's for in excess of a year. If I look back at my personal orders since I started using their juice, I have vaped in excess of 2 litres. I have noticed absolutely no ill effects on my lungs. I would go onto say that this line of juice has the same zero effect (that I know of) as all the other juice I have avidly vaped in the past year or more. I certainly would never sell a line of juice that I have never vaped on extensively; and even more so I would never sell a line of juice that I had any doubts about quality on.

Furthermore there were some really ugly scenes on the internet trying to "expose" Dr Crimmy's as being made in unsavoury conditions. All I know is that the juice we stock is made in a dedicated & clean facility.

I have noticed some mild "flaming" when pulsing my "wet" coils on numerous juices.
WB Blackbird does it and a few others
Most of them just sizzle until its burnt off, but a few have caused minor flames

The funny thing is I love those flames. Makes me think the juice is more potent. I look forward to my Balckbird rewicking. Doesnt always happen - i think it depends on how wet the coil is. But when I get a little flame, I just smile. 18mg flame that is! Hehe

I can't believe I'm saying this. Anyone who knows me won't believe it. But this can't be blamed on the vendor.
This is what happens. Its a semi common occurrence. The gunk, even a little, without liquid will flame up if heated past its flash point.
Yes dirty labs etc. But I've had it happen with two other big name SA brands.
What I'm saddened by is some of the responses you got, instead of politely explaining it, the responses were fire with fire.
Also maybe try not point fingers to fast either. We are all family.

@Lord Vetinari might I interest you in some Ultima for your chest. Not only will it alleviate that tight sore chest but also ease the suffering from arm cramps.
It's well documented that paining fingers from too much finger wagging can very quickly and effortlessly be treated with just 2 simple doses of Ultima in 300ml of water taken twice a day everyday.

Subscribe to my channel #RIPTrollers on YT and watch my video on how Ultima changed my life.

Back