Dr Farsalinos letter

Thanks for posting that @AnwarM !

Dr Farsalinos for the win. Let's hope the regulators take his submission seriously.

I attended the event that the VPA organised in early August where Dr Farsalinos spoke. I was pleasantly surprised that he was there. He gave a presentation on Electronic Cigarettes from a health and global regulatory perspective. It was an excellent presentation.

Had the opportunity to talk with him briefly after his presentation. Great guy and he remembers years ago when I asked him to write a message to us here on ECIGSSA.

It is clear that he knows his topic extremely well. I was most impressed.

Several vaping vendors were also present at the event including @Blends Of Distinction . @The eCigStore and a few others. @Chukin'Vape was also there and we had a chat.

Here's a photo I took of him speaking at the conference on that day

2886ff71c86144962d83dfa9b0225fcc.jpg

Last edited:
It was a pleasure meeting you guys and certainly a very informative VPA conference. YES we hope that regulations are fair and just.And we will always fight for fair legislation in our country .

The good doctor certainly knows his stuff. Let's hope our regulators, and indeed all global regulators, apply their intellect and concern for smokers to promote vaping as a safer alternative to cigs.
Just follow the UK health professionals, how difficult can that be?
Maybe we must have a kfc/chicken licken flavour juice .

Sent from my WAS-LX2 using Tapatalk

The real question is not if the powers that be will read the letter, or even comprehend it's content. The real question is, how much money has greased how many palms to kill vaping...

Thanks for tagging me in @Silver.

Guys if you don't know who Dr Konstantinos Farsalinos is, I spent some time with him after the VPA Vaping Conference - and asked a few questions, go check it out. Dr Human was also there.

Back