Drag 2 Kit, the exceeding Vape Kit!

VOOPOO

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Drag 2 Kit is a new generation of drag. It has much higher power output and better vaping experience. DRAG 2 Kit , this vape kit is here to FIT your hand, your atomizer and your vaping life. Following the same design and solid quality of DRAG, DRAG 2 mod is slimmer and 1/4 lighter than DRAG, making it more user-friendly for everyday use.

Drag 2 Kit is 1/4 lighter than Drag Kit:
DRAG (mod): 203g (without battery)
DRAG 2 (mod): 158g (without battery)

DRAG 2 employs new designs to precisely fit your hands with the elegantly rounded corners and shaping. For a better portable experience, DRAG 2 is compact in structure, ergonomic in shaping and powerful in battery life.

drag9_mmazun.png

New UFORCE T2 tank:

With exotic appearance and exquisite structure, the idea of UFORCE T2 comes from the mechanical design of the TRANSFORMER. DRAG 2 kit will keep the original flavor with U2 and N3 coils.

QQ%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE20181222155708_xpdngx.png

From 157W to 177W, Drag 2 kit has more than 20W output power than Drag kit. The biggest optimization of this vape mod, comes internally.

With the Gene. FIT Chip inside, 177W allows vapers to explore more. There are three fit modes for vapers to choose from: Battery, Flavor and Cloud Mode.

QQ%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE20181222160620_toenyg.png

Nice @VOOPOO . I am a big fan of the Drag so this just excites me to no end:-D has it been launched yet or is it on it's way? I think it's a must have for me

Back