Drag Nano - All looks or a great performer?

Jengz

Hier Kom a ding!
LV

Awards
So as promised to @ddk1979 who so kindly piffed his drag nano to me in a random draw, I would like to give my opinion on it.

I've been using pod systems from the very beginning and started off with a Gusto mini in 2017. For me a pod system has to tick majority of the below criteria in order to be a successful one:

Criteria to meet.

1. Small stealth like device and very ergonomic.
2. Has to be easy to use, and quick to setup.
3. Flavour needs to be semi decent, I don't expect rda or rta flavour off a pod.
4. Pods need to be readily available and should have a decent life span.
5. Has to deliver a good throat hit.
6. Battery should last at least a day.​

So it might seem that's a lot to ask off a device but the reason those criteria are on my list is because that's exactly what my favorite pod system is.

Im not going to get into details about packaging or anything as many forumites have already done that, I'm focusing on performance of this pod as I have been using it for a week now.

Well does it meet the pod criteria?
1.Firstly it is very ergonomically friendly and looks the absolute business both in hand or around the neck. So two thumbs up for ergonomics.
IMG-20190627-WA0011.jpeg IMG_20190627_132140.jpg
2. The pod is super easy to setup and plug in to use,
HOWEVER, the small little fill port on th pod is an absolute pain, it took me 10 refills to get the filling right without messing liquid all over my hands.
3. The flavour delivery off the drag nano is not super great but it's good, I some how find it to perform a lot better with my mtl liquids than with my nic salts. When using nic salts, ever so ofter I pull the pod out, close the sirflow hole and take a drag, almost like a manual wicking of the coil and thereafter the flavour is great for about 20 drags or so and I have to repeat the process. So wicking seems to be a bit of a challenge with the pods I've tried.
4. The drag pods are stocked almost at every vape store, however only time will tell how long this lasts. In terms of lifespan I'm pretty happy to say I've rotated two pods over the past week and they are still going strong.
5. This is my biggest disappointment with the device, I get a very poor throat hit and I think it has got to do with the airflow. On my mtl liquids at 18mg I get a strong throat hit however I usually can't stand 18mg, it's way too strong, not on the drag. With nic salts the throat hit is very weak.
6. Lastly the battery on this smallie lasts me a good 2 days and that's pretty awesome. When I used it exclusively it lasted the full day and that is super.

All in all I love this device and it will stay in rotation with hope that the pods will be slightly improved on by @VOOPOO and will always be readily available at our local vape stores.

I'd like to once again thanks @ddk1979 for letting go of the device and @VOOPOO for originally running the comp as I am a very proud drag nano owner.

I agree with you completely. I wouldn't use this as my only device, but its size and looks make it great for when I'm running around and carrying my dual-battery dual-coil setup is impractical. It keeps me going until I can get back to my main devices.

Not to mention the odd stealth vape I can get away with at my desk ;)

Thanks @Jengz
Very insightful feedback, much appreciated

I still cant believe how small this device is. Saw it at a shop a few weeks ago and I was so surprised. Thought it would be bigger. Wow, its tiny

I had mine up for sale but no-one was interested, in spite of the final price being half that of a new one.

I'm so glad that no-one bought it because guess what? It won't charge! It's brand new; it charged the first time but I never charged it again, until now. @ARYANTO's one which he won also wouldn't charge.

Great looking device agreed, but flavor is almost non existent to me? so it wins in the looks department but other than that im not a big fan of it.

Great looking device agreed, but flavor is almost non existent to me? so it wins in the looks department but other than that im not a big fan of it.

Strange because even the though the flavour is not the best I still get a decent amount of flavour, especially with my element mtl liquids, not great but flavour is there.

Strange because even the though the flavour is not the best I still get a decent amount of flavour, especially with my element mtl liquids, not great but flavour is there.

Comparing this pod to a Vaporesso Zero for instance or the new Voopoo Find S Trio pod, this has doesnt come close. even the Vladdin RE gives me better flavor. After i reviewed the device, its been back in its box and not used again.

Comparing this pod to a Vaporesso Zero for instance or the new Voopoo Find S Trio pod, this has doesnt come close. even the Vladdin RE gives me better flavor. After i reviewed the device, its been back in its box and not used again.
If mine is still operational by vapecon and you're there we can meet and u can give it a go, I get the same flavour out of this pod as I do on my Vladdin re, zero is much better and so are many of my other pod devices, but the drag ain't all that bad that I'd bench it yet.

Back