Dreamer Mech Mod

Hazard

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi. Does anyone know who stocks the dreamer mech mod in SA. Looking for the copper or stainless steel one.

thanks.

Hi. Does anyone know who stocks the dreamer mech mod in SA. Looking for the copper or stainless steel one.

thanks.
Check 3fvape has stock. Couldn't find one in SA

Sent from small screen

Check 3fvape has stock. Couldn't find one in SA

Sent from small screen
Thanks. I have checked their site. Was just hoping I wouldn’t have to go through the hassle of importing it. Thanks

Thanks. I have checked their site. Was just hoping I wouldn’t have to go through the hassle of importing it. Thanks

Mate, hope you come right. I don't have a Dreamer but I do have a stainless steel Keen which is excellent. I do however get a bit of hot button if I build lower than around 0.2, so if you like your low builds it might be an idea to go for the copper or brass.

Thanks guys. Will check out 3FVapes site

83DF509E-B0A8-4E4F-A6C6-2A4874CCBFF0.jpeg 5C8CD9FA-7A19-4576-AE35-C1C3E274A878.jpeg Finally just ordered my Dreamer. Couldn’t get one in SA.

Hey man. Did you order the dreamer from 3fvape?.. if so, how long did you wait? Iv been looking for a dreamer myself for a while now.

Thanks

Got mine within 2 weeks. But I ordered my Dreamer last year.

Sent from small screen

Also ordered mine last year from 3fVape and took about 2weeks to get here.

2 weeks is okay though... But are they authentic? I'm thinking of buying me a few Goon RDA's from them.. think that will be authentic as well?

2 weeks is okay though... But are they authentic? I'm thinking of buying me a few Goon RDA's from them.. think that will be authentic as well?
Picked up my Goon 22 from them last year. All products authentic

Sent from small screen

Also got my goon from them. You will see on the site. Some will say authentic and some will say styled. The styled ones are the clone products.

Thanks guys!!! Unfortunately they out of stock with all if the dreamer mechs

Also.... They sold out on the Ti Goons

Seems like most of the stock is sold out, probably because of COVID-19?

Sigh... Let's just hope SA reach level 1 soon!!! Lol

Also, 3FVape better stock up soon!!!

Back