Drip tips from slovakia (post office query)

NorthCloud

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi.

So I'm about to get a few Drip tips from slovakia (those Drip tip by Bill kinda vibes) , the guy told me they have this post office option that side. So now I've came to the conclusion that it will maybe be post office to post office.. South Africa post offices is #%*ed up as we know . Should I even proceed coz last time I heard they not reliable at all.

Or maybe should I check if there is a different courier service available that side?

Hope someone can advise.
Thanks.

Hi.

So I'm about to get a few Drip tips from slovakia (those Drip tip by Bill kinda vibes) , the guy told me they have this post office option that side. So now I've came to the conclusion that it will maybe be post office to post office.. South Africa post offices is #%*ed up as we know . Should I even proceed coz last time I heard they not reliable at all.

Or maybe should I check if there is a different courier service available that side?

Hope someone can advise.
Thanks.
Customs our side are so slow. (Can be 4 to six weeks at customs.) Post office sends one SMS only. If you miss it they don't care. Luckily I had a tracking number and followed up at the post office. If you want it in a hurry be prepared to wait. Even Sourcemore to Ireland it took nearly two weeks from the order placement to actually leaving China. (Their Customs) I paid extra one time for expedited post and that didn't help either.
Seems anything you order that goes regular post is slow.
PS. Tracking number doesn't work through customs. Luckily it got onto the post office Tracking system withe the same number after customs.

Back