Dripper with DEEEEP juice wells

theyettie

Experienced Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Alo

I'm hitting a deadmodz RDA and loving it, but I'm looking at getting a second dripper with deep juice wells to save me effort/time as I vape quite heavily.

So, according to you, best dripper with nice deep wells?

Look at the Fishbone Plus, it has a ceramic base thing you can remove, making the well quite deep.

Thanks mate. I am familiar with the Scottish roll, but are there drippers with much deeper wells than the deadmodz?

I use a bottom fed "Nuppin" RDA on the Reo @theyettie, but for normal dripping the "Velocity" has a great deck.

Aelous... Can take 1.5ml without issue. Similar design to sapor but better. Ive owned both.

Cool, thanks guys, a few names I haven't even seen before, so I'll go do some more homework...

Wish I could provide one. Looking at buying one myself. This is purely based on Rips review and what I have seen. It is marketed as having:

Extra Large Juice Well (Up to 30 Hits per Drip)

Obviously Scottish roll is also a solution, but if you are going for a giant well, this is your dripper.

On a side note, loving Scottish Roll for any bottom airflow RDA's. Wicking them correcly does help to prevent leaking ofcourse, but Scottish Roll almost guarantees no leaking.

Wish I could provide one. Looking at buying one myself. This is purely based on Rips review and what I have seen. It is marketed as having:

Extra Large Juice Well (Up to 30 Hits per Drip)

Obviously Scottish roll is also a solution, but if you are going for a giant well, this is your dripper.

On a side note, loving Scottish Roll for any bottom airflow RDA's. Wicking them correcly does help to prevent leaking ofcourse, but Scottish Roll almost guarantees no leaking.

ive added it to cart, will review it once it arrives :)

Kennedy 22. Kennedy was assassinated on the 22nd November. Coincidence? Anyways, @shaunnadan, will be waiting for the review!

ive added it to cart, will review it once it arrives :)

I like the Kennedy and the Lush. I'll wait for your review on the Kennedy and hopefully someone pulls in here with a review on the Lush. @Lingogrey thanks for bringing the Lush to the forefront.

Alo

I'm hitting a deadmodz RDA and loving it, but I'm looking at getting a second dripper with deep juice wells to save me effort/time as I vape quite heavily.

So, according to you, best dripper with nice deep wells?
the sapor had a pretty deep juice well as well i love mine to bits sapor juice.jpeg

Since you already have a dripper, maybe consider a RTA? Some of the tanks these days have performance pretty close to drippers and well you have the benefit of a tank. Something like a Bellus or the OBS Crius with velocity deck.

Since you already have a dripper, maybe consider a RTA? Some of the tanks these days have performance pretty close to drippers and well you have the benefit of a tank. Something like a Bellus or the OBS Crius with velocity deck.

I've got a Billow V2 that I'm actually about to pif. I don't know, there's something about dripping that just feels more "authentic" to me. Like watching a 5day test in stead of a T20 if that analogy makes any sense? I've got a Crown tank with stock 0.25 ohm dual SS coils for when I'm not in the mood to rewick or rebuild and for when I drive etc.

I've got a Billow V2 that I'm actually about to pif. I don't know, there's something about dripping that just feels more "authentic" to me. Like watching a 5day test in stead of a T20 if that analogy makes any sense? I've got a Crown tank with stock 0.25 ohm dual SS coils for when I'm not in the mood to rewick or rebuild and for when I drive etc.
Makes perfect sense to me. Have you considered a squonker with bf dripper? Deepest well yet:)

Last edited:
I don't know, there's something about dripping that just feels more "authentic" to me.

But arent you looking for a dripper with deeper wells so you can drip less often? :p
Havent used a Billow but the Bellus i have is pretty much on par with a dripper unless you are doing some crazy builds.

Back