Dual nano Dragon coil

Viper_SA

https://www.tiktok.com/@tinus_viper?lang=en
LV

Awards
Decided to give this a go in the Big Dripper.

This is how it came out.IMG_1444.JPGIMG_1447.JPG

Think the wicking needs some fine tuning, but pretty good. Rip had 60/40 PG/VG in there, I'm using 40/60 PG/VG.
28G, 1mm ID duals at 0.7 ohm.

Nanocoils give an insane flavour explosion, but the wicking is a bastard of epic proportions to get right.

Great effort @Viper_SA - thanks for sharing
I assume the nano coils give a very crisp vape?

@Yiannaki, you ever tried these?

good looking coils. neat and tidy. must be a mission to wick though

I tried it once with 24g parallel coils. It really is an awesome vape! I think I'm gonna build some tonight again lol

This is one AWESOME coil and now my study looks like the inside of a cloud!!
I took the smallest syringe needle I own, some 28G Kanthal and Dischem cotton and my DIY RY4 NET, 90% VG. Turned out to be a .7 Ohm coil.
In 7 months of Vaping I have NEVER had clouds like these and yes the flavour is spot on.
Thanks @Viper_SA for the post

Attachments

• 2015-04-14 09.41.55.jpg
    2015-04-14 09.41.55.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 53
This is one AWESOME coil and now my study looks like the inside of a cloud!!
I took the smallest syringe needle I own, some 28G Kanthal and Dischem cotton and my DIY RY4 NET, 90% VG. Turned out to be a .7 Ohm coil.
In 7 months of Vaping I have NEVER had clouds like these and yes the flavour is spot on.
Thanks @Viper_SA for the post

So been vapin on this with the IGO W4 for the last hour now, and it remains an awesome vape. It drinks juice though like a fish and each refill only lasts about 8 toots. I would love to try this on a Marquis! But since mine is en-route I will try it on the Dig Dripper later on today....
Me thinks I have a new Favorite dual build on RDA's.
@Marzuq the wicking is actually quite easy.

I did it on my Big dripper! Not bad for a coiling noob. It works amazing. Huge clouds and insane taste. Wicking was a bit tricky, but I think it's mostly because of the big dripper's recessed deck.
I think I might have overfilled it a bit because the resistance measurement on my istick went crazy, liquid might have been shorting the posts. I rewicked it and put less liquid on and it was making huge clouds again.

I think this might be my goto build for testing my DIY juice

I did it on my Big dripper! Not bad for a coiling noob. It works amazing. Huge clouds and insane taste. Wicking was a bit tricky, but I think it's mostly because of the big dripper's recessed deck.
I think I might have overfilled it a bit because the resistance measurement on my istick went crazy, liquid might have been shorting the posts. I rewicked it and put less liquid on and it was making huge clouds again.

I think this might be my goto build for testing my DIY juice
If your oms jump round on the istick just tighten the screws on your posts abit more mine does that also sometimes

I just love this build.
Well done on the "noob build" I find it to be quite tricky :)

It's a little fiddly, but totally worth it. I wicked it with the organic cotton pads from Dischem that I cut into thin strips. It makes it a lot easier to tuck the end after you've brought it back around and it covers the bottom part of the coil better.

Wish I had a two post RDA to try this one out

That build looks sick!

I've been contemplating building a quad on the same principle of the dual nano dragon.

Might play around tonight and post some pics if I manage it

I think I saw something like that on youtube. Quad coil nano dragons. But the guy only built one side of it, doesn't really show how the wick looks

So here is my quad nano dragon coil
e8226d6757672268ed48efa934fb3c9d.jpg
f24fa8e8d3ad5b21eb4cad24841a4b8a.jpg
136ac59039e47e01277e4c4114e2ce4b.jpg
2d1b75d6640ce5b34eb80c035eccab8f.jpg
2988a399d560b5d9d0ce1716c7b7052c.jpg
2e9fb0fd889689c80f20f1c754c28f1a.jpg

And how does she vape

Nice warm vape, not hot. Came in at 0.4ohms. The flavour is insane and it makes huge clouds.
Think I might still need to play around with the wicking, but it's not bad for a first try

Back