Duck

it's channel your inner zen duck day hahaha, a while ago @devdev started the whole duck epidemic and it spread like wildfire, now they've just decided that obviously we've strayed too far from our "inner zen-nis" and it's time to channel the duck again :giggle:

What? With the whole release the quacken thing?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Nope just ducks :)

Lol Dev has always had a duck as a picture so one day he joked and said we must channel our inner ducks, I then changed mine and Giz's avatars and an epidemic started as you can see from the first post of this thread

release the duck, become the duck and let the duck fly high :giggle: quaaaaaaack :giggle:

become one with the duck, oooooohhhhhmmmm :rofl:

Lol. Its my take on chaos. But it seems every other month the ducks are released

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

it's channel your inner zen duck day hahaha, a while ago @devdev started the whole duck epidemic and it spread like wildfire, now they've just decided that obviously we've strayed too far from our "inner zen-nis" and it's time to channel the duck again :giggle:
I was looking for anything orange for my avatar for the WC (Go Holland!). Found the orange duckie, and I just had to. Obviously it's all @devdev's fault though

@Darth_V@PER

images

Lol. Its my take on chaos. But it seems every other month the ducks are released

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
I wouldn't mind releasing a duck into an oven. Slow cooked at 130c, then crisped up with a heat gun and served with an orange and black pepper sauce...

Then I'd release it into my face!

I wouldn't mind releasing a duck into an oven. Slow cooked at 130c, then crisped up with a heat gun and served with an orange and black pepper sauce...

Then I'd release it into my face!

And now I'm hungry! That sounds goooood

mmmm yuuuuum!!!!! where's a droooooolyyyyy face when you need one!!!

Back