Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
I spent the day at the first Vape Fest in Durban today... the event was held at the Exhibition Centre which has ample parking and is ideal for exhibitions. The number of vendors was a little disappointing as were the number of visitors... but I expected that for Durban... but I must say I was pleasantly surprised with those that did turnout in sofar as vendors and visitors were concerned. I stayed the whole day interfacing with the vapers and vendors and had a great time... was so nice to take a 30 minute drive and be at the exhibition and then drive home. It was a lot cheaper than flying to JHB and booking a hotel room! :p

But all in all I would consider the Durban Vape Fest a sucess and I'm sure it will grow year on year!

Here are some of the pics I took! The first pics without the people I took before the doors opened!
VapeFestDurban01.JPG VapeFestDurban02.JPG VapeFestDurban03.JPG VapeFestDurban04.JPG VapeFestDurban05.JPG VapeFestDurban06.JPG VapeFestDurban07.JPG VapeFestDurban08.JPG VapeFestDurban09.JPG VapeFestDurban10.JPG

Apart from meeting old friends and making new ones was finding an awesome juice.

What juice did you find ? were there a lot of launchers of new e juice international and local ? Would of loved to be there but had to leave the country sad to have missed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What juice did you find ? were there a lot of launchers of new e juice international and local ? Would of loved to be there but had to leave the country sad to have missed it.

The juice I found is only being released this weekend but the maker slipped a bottle into my bag... It's Haywire 22 and is a Mojito Juice and very authentic!
Haywire22 009.JPG

There were not too many new juices launched that I saw but there were a ton of juices and juice makers I had never bumped into before!

Juice looks good is this from a local company would love to try it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was great catching up again uncle rob, hope that pizza didn’t burn too much hahaaa @Rob Fisher

Yeah it was nice to see Rob walking around for a change and having a chat with the people. You normally very busy at these events.....Good job Rob

Yeah it was nice to see Rob walking around for a change and having a chat with the people. You normally very busy at these events.....Good job Rob

I must say it was lekker to not have to be doing anything and just chilling and chatting for a change! :b1:

@Ugi -not blowing our holiday savings and getting thrown out the house by the wife takes presedence :p

Back