Dvarw RTA DL from KHW Mods in Hungary

I have never tried any other juice in the DVarw other than Red Pill at between 26 and 30 watts with different exotic coils so you may well be right. But based on the fact that everyone I have spoken to personally that has one it would appear that it's one awesome RTA for whatever they are vaping. But you could be 100% right but I can't make the call being a one juice vaper. :p

I'm now on my 4th different flavor in the Dvarw and I'm finding that I'm discovering some of my old favorites in a whole new way. Each and every one so far has been slightly enhanced, especially with the more subtle parts of the flavor coming through stronger.

And the winning build so far for every juice has been an ni80 clapton of 0.4 - 0.5 at Mr Fisher's magic 28w.

Changed to the smaller airflow the one just before the biggest one and made a big difference in flavour suspect the size of the coil was too small for biggest airflow....

Further testing will continue don't get me wrong it's a great tank I'm just battling myself to get the same flavour as everyone else. Might be user error might be a number of things but I will keep at it....

Changed to the smaller airflow the one just before the biggest one and made a big difference in flavour suspect the size of the coil was too small for biggest airflow....

Further testing will continue don't get me wrong it's a great tank I'm just battling myself to get the same flavour as everyone else. Might be user error might be a number of things but I will keep at it....
I find this airflow the best for me regardless of the build I use... I’ve tried the smallest airflow with a 1ohm build to try and see if I vape my Nic Salts in it but still too much airflow.

As for ur previous post on dessert profiles, I enjoy desserts in the dvarw on a .6ohm build at 35watts with the second biggest airflow and fruity menthols on a .8ohm coil at around 25 Watts.

But as @Anvil stated, I’ve tried all my favorites in this rta and they have become even better in this tank than any rda or rta I’ve ever owned.

All in all for me, I give a huuuuuuge thanks to @Rob Fisher for organising this rta for me, hands down it is way up top on the list of stuff I’ve bought since I’ve started vaping

Its going to take one heck of a tank to uproot the Skyline for fruity menthol flavour

Havent had the time to set up the Dvarw but am looking forward to putting it through its paces

Loving the commentary above @Daniel, @Jengz and @incredible_hullk

Its going to take one heck of a tank to uproot the Skyline for fruity menthol flavour

Havent had the time to set up the Dvarw but am looking forward to putting it through its paces

I haven’t actually tried an authentic skyline so I can’t really compare but for a quarter of the price of the skyline I think you going to find this tank right up there in the flavour department and that’s a winner in my books!

Hope it’s as good for u as it is for me, i have been trying to build it for Nic Salts for the past few weeks which isn’t working, resulting in me not using it!

And I can truly say that I miss it immensely

Happy Dvarwing @Silver

I haven’t actually tried an authentic skyline so I can’t really compare but for a quarter of the price of the skyline I think you going to find this tank right up there in the flavour department and that’s a winner in my books!

Hope it’s as good for u as it is for me, i have been trying to build it for Nic Salts for the past few weeks which isn’t working, resulting in me not using it!

And I can truly say that I miss it immensely

Happy Dvarwing @Silver

Thanks @Jengz
I am anticipating to like it alot because Rob likes fruity menthol and so do I - and he likes the Dwarf a lot.
And he suggested i get the BB/Exo and Skyline and i love them both
So this will likely be a good one

But

I will give it a fair go when i get a chance and report back as i experience it!

The Dvarw unseated the skyline from its throne... and we all know how much the skyline means to me. I opted for dvarw as my new number one because it’s less finicky and easier to fill with a larger capacity and more versatile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Dvarw unseated the skyline from its throne... and we all know how much the skyline means to me. I opted for dvarw as my new number one because it’s less finicky and easier to fill with a larger capacity and more versatile

Point taken @Amir on the less finicky, easier to fill and larger capacity (which is the main drawback for me on the Skyline) - but here I am purely talking about the flavour and vape itself...

I find it a bit of a pain to fill the Skyline so often. Close off juice flow and airflow, take off ring, take off hex thingie, fill and then put it all back. That said, it hasnt given me an ounce of a problem. And the vape on it is just so special - so I "savour" it. I dont chain vape it - just the odd few toots here and there to stretch out how long the tank lasts.

Looking forward to the Dwarf!

Point taken @Amir on the less finicky, easier to fill and larger capacity (which is the main drawback for me on the Skyline) - but here I am purely talking about the flavour and vape itself...

I find it a bit of a pain to fill the Skyline so often. Close off juice flow and airflow, take off ring, take off hex thingie, fill and then put it all back. That said, it hasnt given me an ounce of a problem. And the vape on it is just so special - so I "savour" it. I dont chain vape it - just the odd few toots here and there to stretch out how long the tank lasts.

Looking forward to the Dwarf!

I personally find the vape to be very similar but that could be because I’ve been working with @smilelykumeenit on a modified version of the skyline coil for the Dvarw. It’s a 3mm ID coil and 1 wrap less I think. Ultimately it’s the pretty much the same vape with less hassles

Happy to report winner winner Karoo skaap tjoppie dinner....finally got the coil positioning right and I was way off coil needs to stick 3/4 above post out flavor is amazing got some East in and it pops like never before...thanks for the advise @smilelykumeenit it helped a lot and the airflow adapter change also...

Thanks uncle @Rob Fisher the hype for once is real!

I've been following this thread since I've joined and the one thing that has put me off buying one of these tanks is because of the plastic tank that it comes with, and that's because most of my favourite juices are known tank crackers.
But over at Fasttech I have found this glass tank and I was wondering if it would fit the Dvarw RTA as the sizes seemed just about right.
I would post a link but I haven't enough posts at the moment, but the if you look for SKU 4879207 you should be able to find it. :)

I've been following this thread since I've joined and the one thing that has put me off buying one of these tanks is because of the plastic tank that it comes with, and that's because most of my favourite juices are known tank crackers.
But over at Fasttech I have found this glass tank and I was wondering if it would fit the Dvarw RTA as the sizes seemed just about right.
I would post a link but I haven't enough posts at the moment, but the if you look for SKU 4879207 you should be able to find it. :)
The makers of the dvarw have a solution to your problem...

Screenshot_20180422-134943_Chrome.jpg

Thanks for that Christos but I like to see the level of my juice, and if they can provide a steel tank then I cannot see the reason why they could not provide a glass tank for it.

Yip @Balders there has been a lot of requests for a glass tank and hopefully, it will be on his future plans... They do have an Ultem tank as well.

That tank won't work anyway , width is 22mm , Dvarw is a 24mm.
I saw on a review the reviewer mention the bubble glass that comes with the Captain PD270 kit fits .... not sure which tank that is though ... think the Captain X or something ....

That tank won't work anyway , width is 22mm , Dvarw is a 24mm.
I saw on a review the reviewer mention the bubble glass that comes with the Captain PD270 kit fits .... not sure which tank that is though ... think the Captain X or something ....

I'm not going to disagree with you as I haven't got one of these Rta's to measure but according to their webpage the rta is 22mmx38mm for the 5ml version.

I'm not going to disagree with you as I haven't got one of these Rta's to measure but according to their webpage the rta is 22mmx38mm for the 5ml version.

24mm on the dot.

Attachments

• 20180423_192111.jpg
    20180423_192111.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 41

That's an old review of the 22mm MTL version the DL is a 24mm

Speaking about the Dvarw MTL. Think only @Naeemhoosen and I got that.

Coiled it with plain 28G Kanthal, 6 contact wraps around a 2.5mm ID at 1.2 Ohms. Wicked with ceramic, using the Exocet method. Vaping a peach juice at a whopping 12W. Using the 1.5mm air flow insert.

Flavour is beyond divine! This juice has never tasted so good. Your best find yet, @Rob Fisher, thank you.

1ocMPDn.jpg

Think this might not be what the Dvarw was meant for but this 4 core 26G x 40G at 0.19 ohms Nichrome coil works out surprisingly well.

3C5117D9-4822-4B1A-8074-D5B8E1DCF4DD.jpeg

Think this might not be what the Dvarw was meant for but this 4 core 26G x 40G at 0.19 ohms Nichrome coil works out surprisingly well.

View attachment 130360
Getting such a big coil secured is the first impressive feat.

I did try a tri core alien but for me I found the vape to be too hot.

Back