Dvarw RTA DL from KHW Mods in Hungary

Hi @Yas786
The grub screws hold onto that Superfine MTL fused clapton wire I posted above.

Well managed to find a place here in the UK that has a similar wire to what @Silver posted a page back or so.

I’ve managed to get someone in the UK to make me some alien nano coils at 2.5mm id but using NI80 wire.

Should have them by Friday then I’ll give them a go in the dvarvw.

Ok so having had this rta for a few days now. All I will say is wow, it’s unbelievably good flavour wise.

I just managed to put the steam tuners tank on it. Couldn’t find the right size straw so used one which was a tad bit loose but it fit. The one I tried before was a bit tight and wouldn’t go through the hole. So filled it up, a little bit of juice came out where the straw was but not too much of it.

Vaping some pineapple juice and again mind blowing flavour. Every juice so far I’ve tried has brought out some notes in the juice that I couldn’t taste before in my rdas and other rtas.

I’m now looking at my other high end rdas, squonk mods and thinking it’s time to get rid of them and just get another couple of Dvarvw’s lol.

Absolutely love this rta, amazing isn’t the word.

That's amazing @Yas786 and great to hear

It's a big win when something comes along that one likes a lot

Well I’m a bit dumb, I put on the steam tuners tank on my dvarvw, screwed it on and thought ooh that looks quite nice once I had filled with some juice.

It was only after a few vapes I looked at the tank and thought hold on it looks a bit bent ie not straight. So I then realised that I had screwed the tank on but hadn’t screwed it on straight lol.

No wonder I wasn’t getting a decent vape, no juice has leaked out though.

So finished the tank and gave it a clean, re wicked and this time I made sure it was on straight lol.

Thankfully I didn’t thread the tank or crack it.

Hopefully soon they will have proper glass tanks for this rta. Haven’t stopped vaping on this brilliant tank, it’s a nice understated looking rta that doesn’t scream look at me!!! Makes it even better.

Lol @Yas786
You should have taken a pic for us of the skew tank
Glad you liking it. I agree that its understated and very good

Lol @Yas786
You should have taken a pic for us of the skew tank
Glad you liking it. I agree that its understated and very good
Haha in hindsight I should have :p.

But I honestly didn’t even notice till I had filled it with juice then I was oh bugger me silly :p.

Oh well at the moment vaping some lovely mango menthol juice but in the tank that came with the dvarvw. Don’t really want the steam tuners to start cracking on me etc.

Almost a month of owning the Dvarvw DL and it’s probably the only atty I use at the moment. It’s that damn good.

Anyhow thinking of buying a mod for it, was considering the new bonza mech mod from vaping bogan but in silver.

Anyone own one and does it matchy matchy with the Dvarvw??

Baby Choo helping me recoil and wick up the Dvarw family!
DvarwCity07.jpg

Six Dvarw's ready for action over this holiday season. I love fresh coils and fresh wick so two are operational and then the other four are ready to add juice and pop onto a mod and head out for a really fresh day vaping!
DvarwCity10.jpg

7A2583A5-C513-405C-89B3-3C7008862A7C.jpeg 055F80F0-B53D-419E-B64D-2D329EE4DF58.jpeg So I managed to snag a Dvarw DL off @Jono90 in the classifieds! I spent some time with the wire I have , dual core Clapton, 26 gauge cores wrapped in 35 gauge. Anyway, what a mission to screw down! But I managed it! It read around 0.32 ohms initially, and 0.272 after wicking and on my device. Used the Exocet method to wick! So far no leaks, and I used the 4mm airflow, it’s quite nice DL

Just a heads up for those that always wished the Dvarw had top fill. Steam Tuners are releasing the top fill for the MTL and the DL version shortly!

Here is an update about the new SteamTuners Top-fill kit for Dvarw!

There will be 3 different versions!
- 2ml for Dvarw MTL
- 3.5ml for Dvarw MTL
- 3.5ml for Dvarw DL

As far as release dates:
-Both 3.5ml kits for both MTL and DL will be ready the first days of January.
-2ml kits for MTL will be available within the month! ✊

Our team is racing against the clock so we can have a small batch of the 2ml kits on Monday 24/12. All Registered Post orders will be shipped on 27/12 and DHL Express orders that will be placed by early Monday will be shipped the very same day!

DvarwTopFill.jpg

View attachment 154208 View attachment 154207 So I managed to snag a Dvarw DL off @Jono90 in the classifieds! I spent some time with the wire I have , dual core Clapton, 26 gauge cores wrapped in 35 gauge. Anyway, what a mission to screw down! But I managed it! It read around 0.32 ohms initially, and 0.272 after wicking and on my device. Used the Exocet method to wick! So far no leaks, and I used the 4mm airflow, it’s quite nice DL
Change the screws. The flat screws give you about 0.5 mm holding space more, and make quite a difference.

Here is an update about the new SteamTuners Top-fill kit for Dvarw!

There will be 3 different versions!
- 2ml for Dvarw MTL
- 3.5ml for Dvarw MTL
- 3.5ml for Dvarw DL

As far as release dates:
-Both 3.5ml kits for both MTL and DL will be ready the first days of January.
-2ml kits for MTL will be available within the month! ✊

Our team is racing against the clock so we can have a small batch of the 2ml kits on Monday 24/12. All Registered Post orders will be shipped on 27/12 and DHL Express orders that will be placed by early Monday will be shipped the very same day!

View attachment 154339
This I will need @Rob Fisher DL only for me!! Keep us posted if anyone does a group buy or anything

I dropped my nano-steamtuners tank on the tiles a few weeks ago. It cracked. Soooo glad now I didn’t conplete my order for a new one!

Can now also say I am a Dvarw DL convert. Got mine about a week back from Zeki and it is the most satisfying vape I have ever had.

Oooh now that is good news @Rob Fisher. I love the steam tuners tank I have for the Dvarvw dl tank but wished it was top fill and now they have obliged.

Will keep my eye on their web page so I can order one.

Any more word on a fully glass tank??

Oooh now that is good news @Rob Fisher. I love the steam tuners tank I have for the Dvarvw dl tank but wished it was top fill and now they have obliged.

Will keep my eye on their web page so I can order one.

Any more word on a fully glass tank??

No news on the glass tank yet...I guess we may see it in Jan.

Back