LV

Awards
Plumstead, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Item wanted:E-sense or Twisp Edge Type Ecig Wanted for my Mom

Price Preference:Offers

Condition:Good

Age of the item:Not important

Location of item: Cape Town Southern Suburbs

My Mom's Twisp Edge's battery is borked and replacement cost is way too expensive.
So looking for a similar type of ecig or a spare Twisp Battery if anyone local has.

Item wanted:E-sense or Twisp Edge Type Ecig Wanted for my Mom

Price Preference:Offers

Condition:Good

Age of the item:Not important

Location of item: Cape Town Southern Suburbs

My Mom's Twisp Edge's battery is borked and replacement cost is way too expensive.
So looking for a similar type of ecig or a spare Twisp Battery if anyone local has.
Hi @Richardrpg

If you don't come right in the classifieds here (I don't often see products like that available here nowadays), you can maybe check out the following:

If your Mom is happy with the Twisp Edge atomiser and simply looking for a battery, the following is on special here: http://eciggies.co.za/Hardware/Batteries/ASPIRE-CF-VV-BATTERY-1000mAh-FREE-Aspire-USB-Charger It will probably be slightly larger than the Twisp battery, but has 350 mAh more battery capacity and should be of very good quallity.

Have a kangertech topbox 75w kit red edition used like twice with spare coils and rba with the tank for R500

Hi @SAVaper, thanks for the offer but it's not going to work for my Mom, she's 80yo and a stroke victim, I've tried various ecigs & tanks for her and anything to "harsh" freaks her out ie any ecig or tank bigger than a small cig-a-like freaks her out (spitting, too much noise etc) Thats why at the moment she has a Digicig pen-style and a E-sence pen-style, but need to get her another 1 or 2.

Hi @SAVaper, thanks for the offer but it's not going to work for my Mom, she's 80yo and a stroke victim, I've tried various ecigs & tanks for her and anything to "harsh" freaks her out ie any ecig or tank bigger than a small cig-a-like freaks her out (spitting, too much noise etc) Thats why at the moment she has a Digicig pen-style and a E-sence pen-style, but need to get her another 1 or 2.

@Richardrpg
Just another suggestion, you could get her an EVOD1 tank and one of those Evod pen-style batteries
Have had great service from my Evods and its a good MTL tight draw

Back