Eastern Cape Meet

any planning of another meet in p.e.???
Hi @kOekIes
Generally on the first sunday of the month,we will post more details closer to the time.
venue will be as below (last meet details) unless something drastic changes,awesome place

Okay Let us try that again... in a language everyone understands.

Eastern Cape Vape Meet

Time: 10am
Date: Sunday 6 September 2015
Venue: Brazen Head Port Elizabeth
Address: 76 Cape Road, Millpark, Port Elizabeth

101238_l.jpg

Hope to see any stragglers we haven't yet found there on Sunday. If you have not yet been added to our Whatsapp group please pm or Whatsapp me your name and number and I will add you!

Devin: 073 24 20 24 1

Hey Shaun. Yes we are. We haven't been able to get a Date together since the last meet that everyone could attend but we are still active. Pm me your number and I'll add you to our whatsapp group

Hey Shaun. Yes we are. We haven't been able to get a Date together since the last meet that everyone could attend but we are still active. Pm me your number and I'll add you to our whatsapp group
I sent my number

vape meet.jpg
Good Morning Everyone.

The Eastern Cape Vapers will be putting together a vape meet this Sunday the 20 March. This will be the second meet for the year. We have a few new members on our team so this should be an interesting one with a few new faces hopefully!

We have organized a new venue for this one as we have had a few complaints about the prices at our old venue. We are proud to announce that the VP Sports Club has been very accommodating in giving us a private conference room for the day. They have also got awesome specials on food and drinks on Sundays so this should combat the issues with the old venue.

Our more experienced vapers will help with coil builds and so on for anyone who has questions.

Right so without any further delay the details:
Time: 10am
Date: Sunday 20 March
Place: VP Sports Club
(https://goo.gl/maps/EKDYzbLj32u)
What to Bring: Just yourself and your Vape Gear
Vape meet venue.JPG

We look forward to seeing everyone and meeting some new faces.

Last edited:
Great stuff @6ghost9
Please take some photos and share
And have a great time!

Okay so our regular photographer was unable to attend our last meet and our stand in only sent me a few photos that were not too blurry!

Just a recap of the day. We had Sir Vape Sponsor us with some awesome goodies that were used as testers of the new lines and prizes in our cloud comps. Then we had a new startup there called Granny's Famous Coil Sauce come and do their official announcement with testers and bottles to purchase on the day. Then we also had the genius from Chefs Sauce out on the day who also left some juices for sample. Both these guys are local boys and their juice is available from our only real local vape shop, the Vape Shack.

Then we had a very surprising and unexpected visit from a man named Carlos who we discovered owns a vape shop in Centurion called Cloud Vape. He sat very quietly before mentioning anything but came out with a bang adding 2 bottles from his juice line called Rodelu which just added to our juice tasting table.

We would like to thank all the Sponsors and vendors even the startups who made the effort to come out and the ones that sponsored us with prizes!

We are very unfortunate down in the Eastern Cape when it comes to vaping. The Vape Shack which opened in January is the first real Vape store opened and run by a vaper for vapers! We at our previous meets/events only had a maximum of 14 people present but we managed to more than double that number to just over 30. As the organizer of probably one of the smallest vape groups around we are great full every vendor and person that adds to our events and meets. This helps us improve and keep all the guys and girls involved and interested. I know I speak for my entire group when I say I love our Vaping Community!
1933661_1178819992131085_7141493296055053067_o.jpg 12440287_1178818285464589_5032296092972313799_o.jpg 12719199_1178825102130574_4430278875003407430_o.jpg 12794886_1178816022131482_8514339617540760713_o.jpg 12890925_1178825092130575_7914279104473786926_o.jpg IMG-20160320-WA0011 (1).jpg

Awesome
Thanks for sharing @6ghost9
Great cloud shots!!

Meet with logo.jpg
The Vape Squad EC will be hosting our third Vape meet for the year on Sunday the 1st of May. After the amazing turnout at the last Vape Meet we are hoping to only grow in numbers. This is an open invitation to all vapers irrespective of your setup or device. We also welcome those who are wanting to make the change.

We have managed to secure the VP Sports Club once again as the venue for our meet. They have been very accommodating in providing us with their private conference room for the day. Sundays they have awesome food specials and have even offered us their braai facilities.

We can tell you so far that there will be something in it for everyone. We have the official launch of 3 new flavors coming from Vape Alchemy, Bakerman, take on lemon creams, Milkylane, blueberry waffle with caramel maple and ice-cream, and Hipster, basically a donut sandwich.

Then we also have the official launch of 3 new flavors coming from Granny's Famous Coil Sauce, Ginger biscuit, Rainbow ice-cream, Custard slice.

We will have a variety of juice as testers for all those wanting to see what the local PE boys have to offer. We are looking into another cloud comp for those wanting to show off their cloud blowing skills.

Our more experienced vapers will help with coil builds and so on for anyone who has questions.

Right so without any further delay the details:
Time: 10:30 am
Date: Sunday 1 May
Place: VP Sports Club (https://goo.gl/maps/EKDYzbLj32u)
What to Bring: Just yourself, your Vape Gear and any braai items if you choose

Vape meet venue.JPG

We look forward to seeing everyone and meeting some new faces.

WOW, you guys really know how to vape better than you play rugby :p

Back