Eastern Cape Meet

Thanks for sharing the photos
Looks great

Well @oom_koos you are in luck! This week saturday in uitenhage at 10 in the morning is the next meet! PM me your cell number and I will have you added to the group

So I recieved a few goodies for Saturdays Vape Meet! Hell yes!

Just a reminder of the meet this weekend

Uitenhage
Dulces/VJs (next to pnp)
10am
Saturday 4th October
Awesome things coming our way:whip:

If anyone would like to be added to our local whatsapp group please feel free to pm me your number so we can all keep up to date

Many thanks for another great meet.
Will leave pics to @6ghost9, but must thank all involved and our generous sponsor.was another awesome meet

Thanks to the peeps for a super meet. Always awesome hanging with u guys. And big ups to our generous sponsor

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Awesome pics. Thought it looked familiar. Im originally from Uitenhage. Brandwag bo!!

Looks like we may yet do the next meet this coming Saturday!
Guys in the WhatsApp group will still confirm venue.

We will be having our monthly Vape meet tomorrow at the Brazen Head in Port Elizabeth. We have booked the conference room to use and our meet will start between 10-11. This is an open invitation to all those who wish to come and join us!

The details are:

Venue: Brazen Head Port Elizabeth
Address: 67 Cape Road
Time: Starting 10-11
What to bring: Yourself and your vape

We invite everyone in the area to come around and spend some time with fellow vapers

For more information or if you would like to join our whatsapp group and stay up to date please send me a PM or whatsapp me on
073 2420 241

Okay Let us try that again... in a language everyone understands.

Eastern Cape Vape Meet

Time: 10am
Date: Sunday 6 September 2015
Address: 76 Cape Road, Millpark, Port Elizabeth

101238_l.jpg

Afterwards for those who so wish we shall hit Bay west for an Ice skating session.

Hope to see any stragglers we haven't yet found there on Sunday. If you have not yet been added to our Whatsapp group please pm or Whatsapp me your name and number and I will add you!

Devin: 073 24 20 24 1

Just going to tag some of the members: @CYB3R N1NJ4 @Space_Cowboy @Necris @Limbo @oom_koos

Okay Let us try that again... in a language everyone understands.

Eastern Cape Vape Meet

Time: 10am
Date: Sunday 6 September 2015
Address: 76 Cape Road, Millpark, Port Elizabeth

101238_l.jpg

Afterwards for those who so wish we shall hit Bay west for an Ice skating session.

Hope to see any stragglers we haven't yet found there on Sunday. If you have not yet been added to our Whatsapp group please pm or Whatsapp me your name and number and I will add you!

Devin: 073 24 20 24 1

Just going to tag some of the members: @CYB3R N1NJ4 @Space_Cowboy @Necris @Limbo @oom_koos

What happened with this meet @6ghost9 ? Looks like a cool venue
Did it take place?
Did you take any photos?
I may have missed it. If I did, apologies - can you direct me to the right thread

@Silver
Vape meet went well,pics are few and far between,snapped one early on but my photography skills leave somewhat to be desired.
Still recovering from the double ice skating session afterwards,Vapers on Ice.

IMG-20150906-WA0001.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks @Necris
Thats so cool!

Lol about the ice-skating part. Did you guys vape while ice-skating? Ha ha

A bit late but thanks for the awesome vape meet! Always a good time hanging with the vaping peeps :COOLKID:

Hey Guys.

I have a few members from the Port Elizabeth and Uitenhage area that want to organize a meet. Is there any other members from around the area that would be keen?

any planning of another meet in p.e.???

Back