NB ECIGSSA Cape Town VapeMeet - Sat 5 Nov 16 - RSVP

The Capies asked and ECIGSSA through a ton of work in the background from Hi Ho @Silver has responded! Been awhile since I was at a CT meet... great excuse to go visit all my Cape Based vaping buddies and get in some winelands time as well!

So it's gonna be the Tourist thing for a day or so and then Vape Meet Baby and then Winelands Baby! :b1:

Come to Paarl @Rob Fisher, we've got some great Red Wines here.... lol

The Capies asked and ECIGSSA through a ton of work in the background from Hi Ho @Silver has responded! Been awhile since I was at a CT meet... great excuse to go visit all my Cape Based vaping buddies and get in some winelands time as well!

So it's gonna be the Tourist thing for a day or so and then Vape Meet Baby and then Winelands Baby! :b1:

Thanks @Rob Fisher
Am looking so forward to this!

You better bring the GoPro! Porcupine Productions is going to be commissioned for a few things ;-)

Aaargh. Will have to juggle a couple of things on the day but have to pop in. End of the year is such a rush ... but cant miss this event. Will do my best to attend. Will be waiting before I RSVP ...

As long as nothing goes wrong I will see you there and drag my brother along. Question how baby friendly is the venue? Cos @GlacieredPyro has relocated here with his family and I know they will wanna come by as well if the little one can come along

Thanks for the wine suggestions! Will make sure I do a tour so I don't have to drive... Hic! :p

As long as nothing goes wrong I will see you there and drag my brother along. Question how baby friendly is the venue? Cos @GlacieredPyro has relocated here with his family and I know they will wanna come by as well if the little one can come along

Hi @Wyvern, will be great to finally meet you!

Will report back on the issue of babies attending ;-)

Aaaaaghhh! Thanks for thinking of me @ddk1979 , but I'm on my way to Namibia for work for a year.

Any chance of a Windhoek event @Silver I think oom @Rob Fisher would like the outdoors, the kudus, and the biltong

Ive never been to Namibia @The_Ice but have heard lots of good things
Maybe one day in the future ;-)

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!

:campeon::zpong::ARMS1::aplastao::banana::b2:

MY FIRST VAPE MEET!!! I'm SUPER AMPED!!!

AMAZING NEWS thanks guys!!!

Awe ma se kind !

The biggest thing to hit the Cape Town vaping scene has been confirmed.

@shaunnadan will be coming down for the Ecigssa Cape Town Vape Meet :)

It's going to be EPIC!

Last edited:
Ahhh, during my exams I'm afraid :(

Have fun for me :D

Nice going @Silver and the Team do your magic again.......

image.png

Back