NB ECIGSSA Cape Town VapeMeet - Sat 5 Nov 16 - RSVP

Ag ballz! Only leaving work at 14:15!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ag ballz! Only leaving work at 14:15!

Just kidding, I seem to remember you saying you only finish work at 2pm. :)

It will probably be throughout the day every hour or so, hopefully something will be left for the later arrivers. :)

Just kidding, I seem to remember you saying you only finish work at 2pm. :)

It will probably be throughout the day every hour or so, hopefully something will be left for the later arrivers. :)
LOL

some good news on parking at CTICC.
i just spoke to "Mugs", the manager at Marimbas about their tickets.
you go and park in the CTICC parking and the purchase a ticket from this guy and it will only cost R20 for whole day parking.

you go and park in the CTICC parking and the purchase a ticket from this guy and it will only cost R20 for whole day parking.

Thanks for that, I was contemplating the lot opposite, dunno how much though.
Clipboard01.jpg

Hey all

Due to some unforeseen circumstances i wont be able to come this weekend to the meet :( I hope you all have a great time!!

As far as I remember you get a ticket when you park in the parking there? Do they swap it out for us?

I'm going to be a little scarce for the next week... packed and ready to head to CT early tomorrow morning... please everyone behave like gentlemen and ladies while a lot of the team will be heading South!

I will be checking in from time to time!
Eye-10-june.gif

I'm going to be a little scarce for the next week... packed and ready to head to CT early tomorrow morning... please everyone behave like gentlemen and ladies while a lot of the team will be heading South!

View attachment 73937

Have a safe trip @Rob Fisher

hopefully you'll keep the prizes for us late comers who only finish work at 2 and arrive after that ?

View attachment 73937
See you Saturday Skipper.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Good-News-II1.jpg

Some excellent news hot off the press... Hi Ho @Silver will be at the CT Vape Meet Baby! :b1:

His Mom @Poppie is doing well and Hi Ho feels happy enough to travel to CT (plus his Mom made him not cancel the flights)... @Poppie rocks! :b1:

We are going to have a good time! <-- Understatement of the year! :dancer2:

Thank you @Rob Fisher
It will be an honour and a privilege to be there

Yesterday and today my dear mom made great leaps of progress - very unexpectedly
Cannot believe it.
Am so proud of her.

Am going to enjoy this meet to the max!

BIG thanks have to go to @shaunnadan and @Rob Fisher for handling the preparations while I was "offline"

See you all there on Saturday

@Silver that is great news that your mom is making such great progress and is getting better.
Looking forward to Saturday.

Thank you @Rob Fisher
It will be an honour and a privilege to be there

Yesterday and today my dear mom made great leaps of progress - very unexpectedly
Cannot believe it.
Am so proud of her.

Am going to enjoy this meet to the max!

BIG thanks have to go to @shaunnadan and @Rob Fisher for handling the preparations while I was "offline"

See you all there on Saturday
Very glad to hear things are looking up. Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday.

Back