ECIGSSA Comp 10 - Share Your Favourite Tip! (The E-Cig Inn, Boost, X-Hype Liquid Co.)

Haha! I will tag you in this post @Dietz !!!

@craigb ... I'm from KZN, and the Zulu culture believes that weight is directly proportional to success, so i'm going to assume that is the angle you were working in your post for your own competition safety!

@Stosta you talk about threats of violence and then you do this to us??? I may have some bad news, I think your survival instinct may be broken, or at least working backwards...

I like to live life on the edge @Anvil!

I'm still going typing up the next winning post, but in the meantime I'll give you guys a little clue as to our next winner....

I have in fact already tagged you in a post today!

Haha! I will tag you in this post @Dietz !!!

@craigb ... I'm from KZN, and the Zulu culture believes that weight is directly proportional to success, so i'm going to assume that is the angle you were working in your post for your own competition safety!
Just make sure tag is in the same sentience as "And this prize goes to..."

I like to live life on the edge @Anvil!

I'm still going typing up the next winning post, but in the meantime I'll give you guys a little clue as to our next winner....

I have in fact already tagged you in a post today!
By now you've tagged the whole western hemisphere in a post today :p

Hahaha! Okay that is a little more specific @Dietz !

@aktorsyl you are right, I have tagged quite a few people already today. And even if I haven't there is still another prize after that!

By now you've tagged the whole western hemisphere in a post today :p
I wasn't tagged... I'm going to sulk in a corner. Unless tagging me in the post about already tagging someone counts? Tagception?

Hahaha! Okay that is a little more specific @Dietz !

@aktorsyl you are right, I have tagged quite a few people already today. And even if I haven't there is still another prize after that!
I have a healthy respect for the amount of trolling in this thread :D

@craigb I was thinking of doing exactly that, but thought it might be too cruel!

Thank you @Raindance, buttering me up won't help though because the names have already been chosen. ;)

@Anvil ... I tagged you in that very post didn't I? That means you fall into that list too!

@aktorsyl I have to agree, I'm actually squeeking out a tear I'm enjoying all this trolling so much!

I have a healthy respect for the amount of trolling in this thread :D
I'm actually dreading the next name being mine, because I'm well enough socialized to have the good grace to stop with the snarky comments if it were, and I am having too much fun with it to want it to stop prematurely (premature being a term @Stosta is intimately and medically familiar with)

This is @Stosta right now:

KNl7ZxR.gif

So as it so happens @craigb ...

You are in fact our next winner!!!!! (Sorry @Dietz ) :-D But if you would prefer to carry on trolling I can always re-roll your name? I couldn't believe when you posted that comment, because that is EXACTLY what I was thinking of doing!!!

@craigb you get to try some of the awesome juices and coils that are available from @Marzuq and @Keyaam from Boost (thank you guys for the epic contribution)!

60mls Iced
60mls Bubble Krush
60mls Peppermint Pudding
60mls Lemon Cake
60mls Arctic Fruit
5 sets of coils!

Iced is a personal favourite of mine, and their other juices are incredbly smooth, so I hope you enjoy them!

Your winning tip(s)...

When fitting coils or rewicking, always make sure the coils are a safe distance from the rest of the atomiser. Shorts cause sparks, sparks ignite ejuice, inhaling flaming ejuice is not fun.

Charge batteries as soon as possible, if you keep forgetting, you will get caught out sooner rather than later.

Most people find it easier to use a scale to mix DIY. Try using syringes and pipettes, but chances are you will prefer mixing by weight.

Emergency menthol concentrate can be made with Menthol crystals (available from chemists) and PG. Mix to your desired concentration, then add a few drops to your favourite fruity (or other) juice to give it some chill.

Wear sunscreen.

Our last winner will be announced a little later, after plenty more tagging and trolling.

You guys are awesome!

You are in fact our next winner!!!!! (Sorry @Dietz ) :-D But if you would prefer to carry on trolling I can always re-roll your name? I couldn't believe when you posted that comment, because that is EXACTLY what I was thinking of doing!!!
@craigb you get to try some of the awesome juices and coils that are available from @Marzuq and @Keyaam from Boost (thank you guys for the epic contribution)!
60mls Iced
60mls Bubble Krush
60mls Peppermint Pudding
60mls Lemon Cake
60mls Arctic Fruit
5 sets of coils!
Iced is a personal favourite of mine, and their other juices are incredbly smooth, so I hope you enjoy them!

Your winning tip(s)...

QUOTE="craigb, post: 665951, member: 8422"]When fitting coils or rewicking, always make sure the coils are a safe distance from the rest of the atomiser. Shorts cause sparks, sparks ignite ejuice, inhaling flaming ejuice is not fun.

Charge batteries as soon as possible, if you keep forgetting, you will get caught out sooner rather than later.

Most people find it easier to use a scale to mix DIY. Try using syringes and pipettes, but chances are you will prefer mixing by weight.

Emergency menthol concentrate can be made with Menthol crystals (available from chemists) and PG. Mix to your desired concentration, then add a few drops to your favourite fruity (or other) juice to give it some chill.

Wear sunscreen.

Well done and Congrats @craigb enjoy and remember that I am always here to test these juices if you need a second opinion :rofl::rofl:

@Stosta how much was the bribe he paid you, You know... I might have been able to give a better bribe hey:2guns:

This was a fun comp! I would like to take part in more trollathons!!

60mls Iced
60mls Bubble Krush
60mls Peppermint Pudding
60mls Lemon Cake
60mls Arctic Fruit
5 sets of coils!

Your winning tip(s)...

QUOTE="craigb, post: 665951, member: 8422"]When fitting coils or rewicking, always make sure the coils are a safe distance from the rest of the atomiser. Shorts cause sparks, sparks ignite ejuice, inhaling flaming ejuice is not fun.

Wear sunscreen.[

Our last winner will be announced a little later, after plenty more tagging and trolling.

You guys are awesome!

That is fantastic. Thanks @Marzuq and @Keyaam!!! I've had to check back a couple of times to make sure it wasn't @Stosta upping his troll game.
I'll cut back on the trolling until just after the final name :-D
Will still be relishing everyone elses trolling though

Back