ECIGSSA Comp 8 - Aah Summer Time! (Noon Clouds & All Day Vapes)

Congrats to all that made it this far :) May the odds be ever in your favor!

@Huffapuff
@Friep
@Gersh
@Jengz
@Andre
@Petrus
@DirtyD
@Vapessa
@Max
@AniDey

*tagging everyone just so that you get the notification and think you're a winner .... sneaky play for the day!

evilest.gif

Almost had a heart attack.

U decide this when my battery is on 4% because of all the reloading, but good on you for making this so exciting for me, helps me feel like a laaitie waiting to win a ktv competition!

For some reason I have signal issues today getting extremely frustrated with refreshing to find a blank page.

Okay, so you guys have played really nicely and sated my disgusting desire to abuse my power, so as promised, here are the results from the Random.org draw!

Once again, I just want to thank everyone for their awesome entries, glad it was a random draw because choosing winners would have been hard!

ECIGSSACOMP8Draw.jpg

A HUGE congratulations to @AniDey and @Petrus !!!

:campeon: :party: :campeon: :party: :campeon: :party: :campeon: :party: :campeon: :party: :campeon:

@AniDey - Please contact @Morne for your brand new 3i0 RDTS!
@Petrus - You can get hold of @YeOldeOke for your pack of juices!

And a very special thanks to Noon Clouds and All Day Vapes for sponsoring our prizes!

Okay, so you guys have played really nicely and sated my disgusting desire to abuse my power, so as promised, here are the results from the Random.org draw!

Once again, I just want to thank everyone for their awesome entries, glad it was a random draw because choosing winners would have been hard!

View attachment 110667

:campeon: :party: :campeon: :party: :campeon: :party: :campeon: :party: :campeon: :party: :campeon:

And a very special thanks to Noon Clouds and All Day Vapes for sponsoring our prizes!
Congrats @AniDey and @Petrus , thanks Noon Clouds and All Day Vapes , @Stosta + @Silver + @shaunnadan and all others for all the excitement and heart attacks lol.

Till next time :D:ANGEL::clap::aplastao:

View attachment 110667

Congratulations @AniDey and @Petrus

Haha congrats to the guys that won!!!.. all that tagging was just evil man lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to the winners! This was epic guys! Thanks for the Comp!

Congrats guys'n'gals!

@Petrus We will PM you about claiming your prize.

Thanks to all who participated as well as those that stoked the engine. :D

Holy crap guys.....Thanks, Thanks, Thanks. I am working in Lesotho in the mountains, freezing cold, and just saw this awesome news. Geeeeeeez I am so lus for a nice ale to celebrate. Thanks @YeOldeOke and ecigssa. You guys rock. Now I must get another squonker to test the juices :risas3:

Holy crap guys.....Thanks, Thanks, Thanks. I am working in Lesotho in the mountains, freezing cold, and just saw this awesome news. Geeeeeeez I am so lus for a nice ale to celebrate. Thanks @YeOldeOke and ecigssa. You guys rock. Now I must get another squonker to test the juices :risas3:

I know a guy that has a couple of reos:p
Congrats on the juice

Oh my goodness!!!!
I've never won anything!!
Thank you all!!
I am beside myself. :aplastao:
Whooohooooooo

This comp today was so exciting I still refresh this feed, and all that plays in my head is me as a kid saying ‘again again again’ well played admin, well played

Back