ECIGSSA Comp 8 - Aah Summer Time! (Noon Clouds & All Day Vapes)

Okay, so I'll try not to mess you guys around too much! :-D As much as I enjoy doing it I remember the anticipation of waiting for competition results!

We battled to get our list together, and sadly some were cut that we really wanted to be in there, and some missed out on getting there due to some minor forgetfulness for the required rules! I know that feeling of forgetfulness well!

Thanks to everyone who entered, it was fun checking out the summer-themed handchecks!

So without further ado, here are you're Top 10 in no particular order!

top-10-4.gif

@Huffapuff
@Friep
@Gersh
@Jengz
@Andre
@Petrus
@DirtyD
@Vapessa
@Max
@AniDey

So what we're going to do is let the ten of you stew in your own juices for a bit, think about your one-in-five shot of receiving an amazing prize to kick off your summer vaping experience, and then we will do a random draw (only one roll) and give you the results!

:wizard:

Ooh, @Stosta - you do it so well
Stop it!
I like it :D

Okay, so I'll try not to mess you guys around too much! :-D As much as I enjoy doing it I remember the anticipation of waiting for competition results!

We battled to get our list together, and sadly some were cut that we really wanted to be in there, and some missed out on getting there due to some minor forgetfulness for the required rules! I know that feeling of forgetfulness well!

Thanks to everyone who entered, it was fun checking out the summer-themed handchecks!

top-10-4.gif

@Huffapuff
@Friep
@Gersh
@Jengz
@Andre
@Petrus
@DirtyD
@Vapessa
@Max
@AniDey

So what we're going to do is let the ten of you stew in your own juices for a bit, think about your one-in-five shot of receiving an amazing prize to kick off your summer vaping experience, and then we will do a random draw (only one roll) and give you the results!

Congratulations to everyone that made it on to the list.
Wow can't believe I made it. Now the suspense is really killing me.
Good luck to all.

top-10-4.gif

@Huffapuff
@Friep
@Gersh
@Jengz
@Andre
@Petrus
@DirtyD
@Vapessa
@Max
@AniDey

Awesome ! much excite :rolleyes::borra2::borra2::borra2::pesas:

I walked a long way to get that pic!!! Paid off this far! Fingers crossed! Awesome, thanks @Stosta .... mooooer excited

top-10-4.gif

@Huffapuff
@Friep
@Gersh
@Jengz
@Andre
@Petrus
@DirtyD
@Vapessa
@Max
@AniDey

How long are we expected to stew up our own Po-Po juices for?

suspense

noun -
a state or feeling of excited or anxious uncertainty about what may happen.

AirwavesWeddingDjNervous.jpg

Thinking more along the lines of seconds but that has elapsed, maybe at 1:47 pm?
I had a great laugh at this, truly creative!

Who knows... The draw may have already been done and I just haven't posted the results because I don't feel like I'm in a creative enough position to be able to do a good post for the announcement! 8--)

As a side-note, I really am battling to english today for some reason!

I had a great laugh at this, truly creative!

Who knows... The draw may have already been done and I just haven't posted the results because I don't feel like I'm in a creative enough position to be able to do a good post for the announcement! 8--)

As a side-note, I really am battling to english today for some reason!
So since u rated me creative just pm me the info and I will creatively release the results in an epic way, trust me, the brain cells are in top form... it’s cause I’m off the stinkies!
Vang tips!

@Stosta has been hiding his abilities for way too long ;-)
You beauty @Stosta !

You making us sweat!
:D:D

Okay @Jengz , I've decided this will do!

One hour till the announcement!
U decide this when my battery is on 4% because of all the reloading, but good on you for making this so exciting for me, helps me feel like a laaitie waiting to win a ktv competition!

Back