NB ECIGSSA JHB VapeMeet - Saturday 1 April 2017

@Silver ..... thanks for posting all the photo's.
Great to see the faces of the forum members.
Will defo try to make my way up for Vapecon in August. :) (will also try convince @hands to join me)

Only a pleasure @KZOR

Problem with these meets is that the time goes so quickly and you want to say hello and chat with everyone but its virtually impossible.

It is so amazing to meet the people in real life that we chat to here on the forum. Same with VapeCon except the only difference is that there is a much wider audience and more folks from other parts of the country.

Will be awesome if you and @hands can make it !!

What an Epic day!!

Thanks to all the mods, Organizers and everyone who had a part in this awesome event!!
It was really great meeting all the faces behind the avatars @Silver @Stosta @Kuhlkatz @Paulie @RichJB @MartinDC and everyone one else!!!
@Rob Fisher That billet was a Beut, the flavor is just Wow!!

A VERY VERY VERY VEEEEEEEEERY Special thanks to @KieranD - VAPE CARTEL and @Vaperite South Africa for the Amazing prizes I won. I am Loving this Revenant, Kickass mod!!!
This was the 1st time I have EVER Won Anything, thank you guys so much:campeon::campeon::campeon::campeon::campeon:

We had a really great day.
And now the Biiiig wait for VapeCon Starts o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

What a great day. Stayed till late. @Rob Fisher @Dietz
db4d6038a04fac0b9f6deba93a6c84d4.jpg

I wish I could make it, but a house full of Irishes did not at all make it even remotely remotely possible - the next one though, or VapeCon (presuming Admin will have some branded t-shirts available for sale - I am a sucker for Ts and caps):)

So finally back to some sense of normal routine.

All I can say is what an epic trip!

It really was great getting to put faces to names, but as @Silver said, the day actually goes so fast you try and get around to chatting to everyone but it is really really difficult!

Battling to find a way of organising everyone I finally got to meet so I'll just list them according to a time frame :-D And reading over this it comes out like one of those acceptance speaches at the Oscars that never end!

@KieranD the crew from @Vaperite South Africa , @JakesSA and @VapeGrrl . @Troll Brothers Elixirs and @PsychoFluffy , @Zacdaniel @Old School Alchemist and @MY Vape E-liquids and @ivc_mixer .

Then meeting members was my favourite, got a really warm welcome from @SAVaper and @Tisha , you guys were awesome, sad I never got to find my way back to you! @Normz as well, time just got away from me! I think I was also supposed to return to @Stroodlepuff and I never did :oops:

@craigb was definitely a surprise to me, and it seems I'm not the only one to be shocked that you're not an old man! Even if I ignore the avatar I still thought you were a 70 year-old man, so that was funny!

Got a quick chat to the likes of @Stillwaters , @Amir and @Lim . @Dietz and his beautiful lady, @Fuzz @Idiot @Quakes @Reinette and @Slav just to name a few!

Glad @Feliks Karp decided it was too hot to fight so we got to share some stories over a beer instead! :campeon:

Great meeting up with the rest of my team and chatting to them!

@Alex - I always thought you were 30-something :rolleyes:
@zadiac - I still haven't decided if your online persona is scarier then you are in RL.
@Gizmo - Great to finally meet you albeit briefly!
@Silver - Thank you for everything guy!!!
@Kuhlkatz - For dragging my ass around, and looking after me!

Last but by no means least a HUGE "thank you" to @Bunnypoison for waking up at 04h00 on Sunday morning to fetch and drop me. It was great to see you keep your promise and do it in your pajamas, classic!

You guys rock! I can't wait to see you all again soon!

Meet looked awesome guys. Well done to everyone :)

So finally back to some sense of normal routine.

All I can say is what an epic trip!

It really was great getting to put faces to names, but as @Silver said, the day actually goes so fast you try and get around to chatting to everyone but it is really really difficult!

Battling to find a way of organising everyone I finally got to meet so I'll just list them according to a time frame :-D And reading over this it comes out like one of those acceptance speaches at the Oscars that never end!

@KieranD the crew from @Vaperite South Africa , @JakesSA and @VapeGrrl . @Troll Brothers Elixirs and @PsychoFluffy , @Zacdaniel @Old School Alchemist and @MY Vape E-liquids and @ivc_mixer .

Then meeting members was my favourite, got a really warm welcome from @SAVaper and @Tisha , you guys were awesome, sad I never got to find my way back to you! @Normz as well, time just got away from me! I think I was also supposed to return to @Stroodlepuff and I never did :oops:

@craigb was definitely a surprise to me, and it seems I'm not the only one to be shocked that you're not an old man! Even if I ignore the avatar I still thought you were a 70 year-old man, so that was funny!

Got a quick chat to the likes of @Stillwaters , @Amir and @Lim . @Dietz and his beautiful lady, @Fuzz @Idiot @Quakes @Reinette and @Slav just to name a few!

Glad @Feliks Karp decided it was too hot to fight so we got to share some stories over a beer instead! :campeon:

Great meeting up with the rest of my team and chatting to them!

@Alex - I always thought you were 30-something :rolleyes:
@zadiac - I still haven't decided if your online persona is scarier then you are in RL.
@Gizmo - Great to finally meet you albeit briefly!
@Silver - Thank you for everything guy!!!
@Kuhlkatz - For dragging my ass around, and looking after me!

Last but by no means least a HUGE "thank you" to @Bunnypoison for waking up at 04h00 on Sunday morning to fetch and drop me. It was great to see you keep your promise and do it in your pajamas, classic!

You guys rock! I can't wait to see you all again soon!

Likewise @Stosta , was great meeting you. We will definitely meet up again somewhere.

Was a super great day , thanks to everyone for making it so awesome . I look forward to seeing everyone at the next vape meet :) .

Back