NB ECIGSSA JHB VapeMeet - Saturday 1 April 2017

Whatcha mean "immature"? I'm not I tell you! I'm not! I'm not! I'm not!! I'm all grown up!................ :p

I was about to say that's what she said but that could constitute a statuary felony so I'll hold off on that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanx to Ladyvapes for the awesome prize. Those are some real tasty sauces you've got there.

That was an epic day. Great to hook up with @Rob Fisher, @Silver and @Kuhlkatz again and to meet some of the admin team I hadn't before - @Alex, @zadiac and the special fly-in appearance by @Stosta! Also fantastic to meet @Bunnypoison, @craigb, @Dietz and the whole DIY team at last. There were also several familiar faces who I renewed acquaintances with - @SAVaper and @Tisha, @PsyCLown and @Lingogrey. Enjoyed a good long chat with @Nicholas and @Feliks Karp, who are just all-round awesome okes.

Although @Vaperite South Africa understandably didn't bring their whole DIY range to the meet, they were kind enough to pack some NicVape flavours specially for me. I'll be testing these and sharing flavour notes on the DIY threads anon.

Of course, free stuff is always a chicken dinner and there was an abundance of giveaway prize goodies on the day. I was mightily chuffed when Oom Rob called me out to collect the entire line of Puffy Puffs juices! Having heard @Zacdaniel speak at length about his work and his juices on the Hardwick's podcast, it'll be great to savour the whole range for myself. Candies is not a profile I have much experience with so I'll be hoping to learn and get ideas from the candy maestro himself. Thanks so much for the great prize @Zacdaniel!

Many thanks to Rob, Silver and everyone else who worked so hard to arrange such a great meet, and who invariably go the extra mile for the benefit of the community. You guys rock!

Thank you ECIGSSA for orchestrating such a smashing event. You are a star @Silver for allowing us an opportunity to spread the DIY gospel @ our very own table.

Thanx @Dietz , Tash, @alex1501 , @craigb , @PsyCLown , @Idiot & @BrizzyZA (VapeLife) for being DIY ambassadors today, was fun spending some time together without a scale in sight :).

Was fantastic to meet so many awesome vapers and DIYers under one roof.
A huge thank you to Vape Club & @VapeGrrl for the amazing prize, Reuleaux RX300, I didn't know how much I needed this in my life until now :)

Fantastic event and very well organised, 10/10 - Would attend again!

Awesome vape meet glad to have been there!

As always a great time was had by all and it's always great to meet up with old friends and make some new ones! The trip up is worth it! :h:

Thank you so so much ecigssa for another amazing Vape meet. Also a massive thanks to Vape Club (mentioned by name cause I got one) and others for being so awesome with the prizes. You guys are the reason I stopped smoking and you have shown again why I will never ever ever go back. Big love to all who made this happen and look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Last edited:
Uhm... Vale?

More photos....

Facial expressions when Rob and Mike start discussing some high end mods....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1491078692.641408.jpg

Vape Club again...
This time I managed to get @JakesSA in the photo

Thanks for making it this time @JakesSA and for the great prizes. You guys definitely made up for missing the last meet!

Thank you

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1491079132.157604.jpg

@Dietz and his lovely green haired partner !

@Dietz it was great to see you guys. Your enthusiasm is appreciated!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1491079462.301524.jpg

Myself and @Lim from Dragon Vape who popped in for a while. .

@Lim offered me a taste on an upcoming juice. It was very nice. @Lim please get the high nic version ready ;-)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1491079648.083934.jpg

Posing with @Clouds4Days and his lovely wife.

Great to see you Marcio. Glad you could make it.

image.jpg

Oh and thanks for the toot on the P67 and the Oddis (spelling?). I was very impressed. Tagging @Petrus

Image a bit blurred but here is C4D's setup. Gorgeous

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1491079866.869081.jpg

Last edited:
@Neuk winning a prize

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1491080292.047486.jpg

@Rob Fisher - you did an ace job of the announcements. Thanks so much. And for adding the humour and making us laugh

Today's meet was super!

So many great people, lots of laughter, lots of vaping and great fun all roundl

The larger vendors impressed with their great presence and wide variety of goodies. The juice vendors were fantastic. You guys and girls were stars and it was great to see and try out all the new juices. A big thanks to all of you for the generous prizes. I think we were all spoilt today!

The DiY table added something new to this meet. Was enjoyed by many. Thanks @Bunnypoison for co-ordinating and helping out!

The best part for me about the day was the great vibe and the community spirit.

Thank you to everyone who attended, to those that came from far and to the Admin and Mod team for helping with everything.

Special times. Looking forward to the next gathering ;-)

It is always good to catch up with everyone again and to get to put some faces to names you see on here every day. I was also surprised to see that @craigb isn't in fact an old fart named Eustace, but at least he had the 'Courage' to pitch :mask:
@Feliks Karp - it was good to meet you & I'm also disappointed that @Stosta didn't bring the Cuboid with to even out the odds, but there's always time for a rematch. Or failing that, another beer ?
Uncle @Rob Fisher & @Silver, it's always great to see your positive attitudes. @Alex and @zadiac, it was good to chat again. I think @zadiac forgot to collect his pet bee when he left, or the bee was likely too drunk and argumentative for decent company by that time anyway.

Great to see all the members interfacing with each other & keeping the vendors busy. Note to self - next time I need a checklist to tick off all the stuff I wanted to do and never get round to.
Safe travels for tomorrow @Stosta. Fortunately for you, heists on the R24 seem to happen only later in the day ;)

Was a great today. Really enjoyed chatting to the guys from the forum in person. Oh and finally I won a prize Thanks Eciggsa and VapeClub. Looking forward to the next one. Oh and why is it always so blady hot when we have a Vape meet :)

It's one thing to see the helpfulness & friendliness found on the forum. Quite another to experience this in real life. Thanks to admin & mods for putting this together, the vendors, juice makers & DIYers for showcasing your products, and to all who were there for making this a special day for a noob vapor.

Awesome stuff at @Silver , silver its the snapdragon not Oddis, sis on you how could you forget :-D

Lol sorry @Clouds4Days - how could I forget it was a Snappy!!! Thanks. When I typed it I had a funny feeling something was wrong. Hehe

Last edited:
Thanks for the awesome meet guys. Sorry we didn't chat more @Silver . Uncle @Rob Fisher kept me very busy and in the public eye all the time:) let's hope those wedding presents come hey uncle :D and @Stosta , was great meeting you bud, hope we have the privelage of your presence soon.

And a huge thank you to @Troll Brothers Elixirs forthe awesome prize, will be rebuilding and testing today :)

Back