NB ECIGSSA JHB VapeMeet - Saturday 1 April 2017

The next prize is from a special company run by a special guy. None other than Wiener Vape Co. run by @Rooigevaar - who has been with the forum for a long time and became a Diamond Supporting Vendor earlier this year.

He was invited to the meet as a vendor but unfortunately could not make it. So instead of being there, he has generously donated an awesome prize.

From Wiener Vape Co. - a special hamper consisting of:
  • A Wiener Vape Co. Cap
  • A Wiener Vape Co. shirt
  • 500ml bottle of the newly launched Jelly Monster Juice
The winner will get to choose his/her Tshirt size and juice strength (0, 3 or 6mg)

Thank you @Rooigevaar for always supporting - and doing what you do around here. We appreciate it!

Wiener Vape Co Prize.jpg

Last edited:
The next prize is from a special company run by a special guy. None other than Wiener Vape Co. run by @Rooigevaar - who has been with the forum for a long time and became a Diamond Supporting Vendor earlier this year.

He was invited to the meet as a vendor but unfortunately could not make it. So instead of being there, he has generously donated an awesome prize.

From Wiener Vape Co. - a special hamper consisting of:
  • A Wiener Vape Co. Cap
  • A Wiener Vape Co. shirt
  • 500ml bottle of the newly launched Jelly Monster Juice
The winner will get to choose his/her Tshirt size and juice strength (0, 3 or 6mg)

Thank you @Rooigevaar for always supporting and doing what you do around here. We appreciate it!

View attachment 89764
I think this one may get lost somewhere! :rolleyes::ANGEL:

Oh my word

:cop: Omission alert :cop:

Sincere apologies to @JakesSA and @VapeGrrl from Vape Club. I forgot to include a prize in your prize list, which was announced on Friday last week at the following post:
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/ecigssa-jhb-vapemeet-saturday-1-april-2017.t34544/page-7#post-515700

Vape Club has also sponsored the mighty SMOK TFV12 Cloud King Tank as part of their epic prize lineup.
VapeClub SMOK TFV12.jpg

I forgot to include it in the list and only picked it up now, while doing a recon list of all the prizes...
Have edited that original prize announcement accordingly :aplastao:

Sorry for the omission but thanks again @VapeGrrl and @JakesSA for all your generosity and support.

Another prize announcement coming....

:D

Can't believe I'm going to miss another one and this time so close to my Bday. Post a lot of pics please else I'll be even more upset about missing it

The next prize is also from a special group of folk, spearheaded by a special guy.

It is a prize sponsored by Paulies. @Paulie has been with us pretty much since the beginning and has supported the forum and its initiatives in so many ways. He will be in attendance at Saturday's meet!

The prize is very special.
It relates to the soon to be launched collaboration between Paulies, Orion and All Coiled Out. A full set of the Affiliation flavours!
  • 5 x 30ml bottles - a full set of the new Affiliation flavours
The winner will get to choose his/her nic strength.

Thank you @Paulie and co. You rock and we look forward to seeing you on Saturday!

Affiliation Logo for prize.jpg

:loudspeaker::loudspeaker: Important reminder...

Only those ECIGSSA members who have RSVPed on the first post and are present on the day wearing their forum name tags will be eligible for these awesome giveaway prizes. :gift::gift:

So if you haven't RSVP'ed yet, please do so on the first post by clicking on the Blue RSVP button with a normal browser. (not tapatalk).

What time are you guys planning on doing the give aways?
I'll be there from 11am but need to leave early afternoon

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

What time are you guys planning on doing the give aways?
I'll be there from 11am but need to leave early afternoon

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Hi @WELIHF - they will take place throughout the day
Not at one specific time :D

The next prize is also from a special group of folk, spearheaded by a special guy.

It is a prize sponsored by Paulies. @Paulie has been with us pretty much since the beginning and has supported the forum and its initiatives in so many ways. He will be in attendance at Saturday's meet!

The prize is very special.
It relates to the soon to be launched collaboration between Paulies, Orion and All Coiled Out. A full set of the Affiliation flavours!
  • 5 x 30ml bottles - a full set of the new Affiliation flavours
The winner will get to choose his/her nic strength.

Thank you @Paulie and co. You rock and we look forward to seeing you on Saturday!

View attachment 89775

What A Time To Be Alive!!!!!!!!

Time for another announcement...

There's a great group of Gauteng-based DIYers that meet once a month to hone their DIY skills, have fun and come up with new DIY juice creations. This group is very ably organised by @Bunnypoison.

We thought we would try something different and fun for this meet, so we asked these creative DIYers to come up with a juice or two and bring them along to the meet for us to try out. They are not selling them, just going out of their way to create something nice for us and give us a taste of some of their creations.

Am very pleased to announce that these members will be bringing the following juices for us to try out:

@Bunnypoison
Sucker Punch Clone
Berry Chapstick

@Dietz
Blueberry Cookie
Tashy's FujiBerry

@alex1501
Rhodonite w. Bilberry
Bruised Apple Pie

@PsyCLown
Mango Mix
Berry Menthol

DIY Meetup Creations (collaborative effort)
Apple Pie
Strawberry Lemonade
(I believe @alex1501 is the main mixer of this one)

So come along and try out some great DIY creations at this meet.
Should be a lot of fun...

670b4b87a2ccb0ec2a5c0f8d7fe2dd2c_-lab-science-clipart-clipart-of-science-girl_210-153.jpeg

By the way, @Bunnypoison and co.
I hope there is a strong menthol one in the lineup for me to try :wasntme:

By the way, @Bunnypoison and co.
I hope there is a strong menthol one in the lineup for me to try :wasntme:

PS - only kidding
I am looking forward to trying out what you guys have created - as is!

Time for another announcement...

There's a great group of Gauteng-based DIYers that meet once a month to hone their DIY skills, have fun and come up with new DIY juice creations. This group is very ably organised by @Bunnypoison.

We thought we would try something different and fun for this meet, so we asked these creative DIYers to come up with a juice or two and bring them along to the meet for us to try out. They are not selling them, just going out of their way to create something nice for us and give us a taste of some of their creations.

Am very pleased to announce that these members will be bringing the following juices for us to try out:

@Bunnypoison
Sucker Punch Clone
Berry Chapstick

@Dietz
Blueberry Cookie
Tashy's FujiBerry

@alex1501
Rhodonite w. Bilberry
Bruised Apple Pie

@PsyCLown
Mango Mix
Berry Menthol

DIY Meetup Creations (collaborative effort)
Apple Pie
Strawberry Lemonade
(I believe @alex1501 is the main mixer of this one)

So come along and try out some great DIY creations at this meet.
Should be a lot of fun...

670b4b87a2ccb0ec2a5c0f8d7fe2dd2c_-lab-science-clipart-clipart-of-science-girl_210-153.jpeg
Oh wow that is a cool initiative!

I'm going to have to give some serious thought in what kit I bring with so that I can try all of these!

Oh wow that is a cool initiative!

I'm going to have to give some serious thought in what kit I bring with so that I can try all of these!

You need 10 drippers @Stosta - all neatly coiled and freshly wicked!
Just be careful when you board the plane - you can tell them you are going to do some juice testing.
Lol

You need 10 drippers @Stosta - all neatly coiled and freshly wicked!
Just be careful when you board the plane - you can tell them you are going to do some juice testing.
Lol
Hahaha!

As it is I'm worried about what they will say about all the mods and batteries that will be with me!

This is so cool! Wish I could attend. But unfortunately no business in GP this weekend. You guys should enjoy it!

This is a wake up call to all Cape Town based DIYers. I think you should get something like this going for the next cape vape meetup.

I am packed and ready to head to the Vape Meet... well almost packed... just need to pack my clothes! :p
VapeMeet 002.JPG

So the first prize announcement for the day has been donated by @Old School Alchemist !

View attachment 89652

These guys are letting us give away 4 x 35ml bottles that come in this really nice looking gift box...

oldschoolalchemistiprize450wide-jpg.89552

The winner can choose between 3mg or 0mg, I'm guessing there is one of each of their range in there, so a Chilled Cherries, Fudge Brownie, Pineapple Express, and Spunky Peaches!

But that's not all folks! They're also throwing in a Flat Cap!

I hope you guys have this stuff available for the rest of us!
Hey Guys There will be loads of Elixirs for all and of course caps as well.

Back