NB ECIGSSA JHB VapeMeet - Saturday 1 April 2017

Congrats on the recent birth of your youngest child @Amir ! Just saw your RSVP note now. Wow!

Will be great to say hi if you can 'pass through'.

Picking up on what @Old School Alchemist announced in their subforum earlier.
(they are one of the juicemakers that will be showcasing their juices at the meet)

They will be launching their new Warrior range of juices at the upcoming meet this Saturday 1 April

And very cool of them to announce that the first five customers to their table on th day will each receive a free 35ml bottle of one of the new range called "Stallion" :rolleyes:

Way to go @Old School Alchemist !
Thanks for all the support

Check out their announcement here:
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/old-school-alchemist-vape-meet-new-elixir-launch-give-away.t35996/

Picking up on what @Old School Alchemist announced in their subforum earlier.
(they are one of the juicemakers that will be showcasing their juices at the meet)

They will be launching their new Warrior range of juices at the upcoming meet this Saturday 1 April

And very cool of them to announce that the first five customers to their table on th day will each receive a free 35ml bottle of one of the new range called "Stallion" :rolleyes:

Way to go @Old School Alchemist !
Thanks for all the support

Check out their announcement here:
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/old-school-alchemist-vape-meet-new-elixir-launch-give-away.t35996/
Anytime Guys! Yeah this weekend is gonna be a big mash up and is gonna be crazy fun. Missing out on the NEW Warrior Range is like when you go to bed early but you can't sleep because you know something is happening and you're missing it, don't be that guy hahahaha:roto2lol::loko2gaydude::roto2gay:. Can't wait to meet you all!:YOUTHEMAN:

Congrats on the recent birth of your youngest child @Amir ! Just saw your RSVP note now. Wow!

Will be great to say hi if you can 'pass through'.

Thanx @Silver. i will try my utmost best to make it and have a look see at all the faces behind the funky avatars

All ready to rock and roll!

Vendors all confirmed - tick
Prizes all confirmed - tick
Venue confirmed and ready - tick

It's going to be fantastic! See you all at 11h00.
:FADDANCING::FADDANCING:

All Systems Go JHB Vape Meet 640 by 360.png

Last edited:
Okay who wants to pick me up from my hotel at 04h45 on Sunday morning and take me to the airport?! :ANGEL:

I know you guys love me so much you want to do this! I'll even offer to reward you with some lunch or a couple of premium juices on Saturday!

Failing which I will get an Uber!

Heads up from Vaperite. We are bringing a lot of international juice to the meet and will be offering 20% OFF our already great prices. We are fully stocked on most internationals so here's your chance to buy great international brands at better than local prices.

We are also offering our house brand, Liquid Fusions, at 25% off the regular retail price of R160 per 30ml bottle if you purchase 3 or more bottles, so R120 per 30ml.

Heads up from Vaperite. We are bringing a lot of international juice to the meet and will be offering 20% OFF our already great prices. We are fully stocked on most internationals so here's your chance to buy great international brands at better than local prices.

We are also offering our house brand, Liquid Fusions, at 25% off the regular retail price of R160 per 30ml bottle if you purchase 3 or more bottles, so R120 per 30ml.

I've just been informed that our Liquid Fusions stock of 30ml is running low due to the huge sales volumes we are pushing through our shops so we will be bringing our new 110ml bottles of Liquid Fusions and will be selling them at an awesome price of ONLY R250 per bottle. Samples will be available for those with RDA's to taste these flavours.

Check out the Liquid Fusions range by clicking here

Last edited:
Okay who wants to pick me up from my hotel at 04h45 on Sunday morning and take me to the airport?! :ANGEL:

I know you guys love me so much you want to do this! I'll even offer to reward you with some lunch or a couple of premium juices on Saturday!

Um, what hotel?

If you don't mind me doing it in my PJ's, I will be happy to assist if you still need it. :happy:

Hi vendors

If you want to discuss specials or deals at this vape meet, please rather use your subforums.
Please note that this thread forms part of the general threads of the forum.
Thanks

OK let's do this Meet... so many prizes... so many friends... good times baby! :borra2:

Sorry guys, I'm going to have to miss this one. Great to have met you on the road today @Rob Fisher. No idea where we were though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry guys, I'm going to have to miss this one. Great to have met you on the road today @Rob Fisher. No idea where we were though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry you can't make it @William Vermaak - next time

I chatted to @Rob Fisher today and could not believe the co-incidence.
Hows that for a chance
Apparently you met at one of the Ultra City stops?
haha

Meter'd taxis just set an uber on fire in Sandton :eek: so maybe just hitch hike with some stranger, probably safer.

918e76666064d56a781f0d78797d6747.jpg

Back