NB ECIGSSA JHB VapeMeet - Saturday 25 Nov 2017

Blimey!
Looks like I missed out! Pics show that everyone had a lekker time!
Next time!

Oh heck. What a weekend i had. Ill post my pickups in the morning. Just want to know if i can post my stuff here or in the vapemail thread

Oh heck. What a weekend i had. Ill post my pickups in the morning. Just want to know if i can post my stuff here or in the vapemail thread

Wherever you like @antonherbst
Maybe both!
Was great to finally meet you

Wherever you like @antonherbst
Maybe both!
Was great to finally meet you

@Silver it was awesome chatting with you and finally meeting you. That thumper(reo black) has a potent kick to it and even thou i caused a laught with my poor attempt at 18mg nic, i am glad i tried it. Not many people can say they have had a test run with it.

Your secret is save with me. :cool:

I am looking forward to the next meet. To meet more forumites and just have a relaxed chill.

Okay so from me and the wife we would like to thank the following people for an amazing vape meet. The wife enjoyed the company the suggestion from @Tanja about the wasp rda. And she also enjoyed the juice tasting the vendors had on display. And she got more flavors than me this time around.

@Rob Fisher thanks for the chat and it is always amazing to see the HE gear. Thanks for the goodies. Its going to keep me busy for awhile.
@Silver it was amazing to have a chat with you and meet you in person.
@shaunnadan again to have met you and chat is always enjoyable.
@Kuhlkatz great to have seen you again and have the chat.
@smilelykumeenit thanks for the coil setups and the chat. Would like to meet again soon thou. Those coils look amazing.
@TheV as always a good friend and vape meet buddy. We had a good chat and thanks for the wire and juice. I will let you know what i find when i do use the gear.
@Tanja it was awesome meeting you and having a chat. A mix master in the making here guys. The wife said i must just say thanks to you from her for the juice and the chat. She was glad it wasnt only guys at the table. @Friep absolute amazing of you to have come all the way from brits for the meet. It was a good chat and amazing devices you have. We will make time for a better vape meet next time.
@RichJB awesome to have met you and test that pico sqeeze. That is a proper little setup if you want to start with sqounking.
@BumbleBee what a guy to have met. Relaxed and surely knows his products. That white reo grand looks the business. And thanks for letting me test that T20(i think). I will get the name and it will surely help convert more stienkie owners over to vaping.
@Rude Rudi great to have met you and have the brief chat. Looking forward to a meet again.
@BATMAN awesome to have met you and that cloud machine is a monster. Looking forward to more clouds in the future.
@Jengz amazing to have met with you. Its nice to put a person to the handle and we will surely chat again soon.

Thanks to news cafe staff and the hospitality. The weather might have been terrible but the meet was super amazing.

Everybody that missed this meet has lost alot of valuable chats with good vape people.

I have some time now to sit and type all of this out properly...

@Silver: It was so nice meeting you in real life! I still don't know how you vape that high nic... But I really do hope you enjoy that Peanut Butter Ice Cream juice! And thank you so much for putting an amazing event together!
@Rob Fisher: Thank you for coming all the way from Durban to join us... It was an honour to meet you... And your toys... Oh wow! They are amazing! One day when I can afford it, I am most definitely getting myself an authentic skyline!!
@Kuhlkatz: Pleasure meeting another zebralite! I'm sure we'll bump into one another again at work...
@Jengz: Did you ever get to taste any of my juices? I hope you helped yourself with them there on the couch!
@antonherbst: I was also really glad to have your wife there as company! She is one amazing lady! A shared passion for cats! I hope you guys enjoy the Custard Doughnut and Boosted.
@TheV: Always nice seeing you!
@RichJB: The walking flavour dictionary... It was a real honour meeting you!
@Rude Rudi: I am definitely going to make your marmalade! And just to get out of my comfort zone... I am also going to start making more of your weird and wonderful recipes... experience new flavours and tastes...

The service at News Cafe was amazing! Thanks again for an awesome event! You will definitely see me at the next one again!

Thanks to all those who took part in yet another great vape meet.

It wasn't the biggest and I think the weather was a dampener - but despite that, the field of folk that were there were the diehards and the spirit today was top notch.

Got to meet a lot of people for the first time and have some good chats with various folk.

Thanks to the vendors who put in a lot of effort and to the ECIGSSA team for all your help. Special thanks to Skipper @Rob Fisher for coming up from Durbs to be with us. Thanks Rob!

There were also many old faces including @BumbleBee all the way from Tzaneen! Thanks for coming @BumbleBee - we appreciate the effort.

I had some good chats with @RichJB and @Rude Rudi - the DIY rabbit hole is calling... Hehe

Great time and it was nice to chill and relax a bit - for a change!

Here is @antonherbst trying out my 18mg Thumper (Reo Black)

a13daf996c4c26d10866f6c726019688.jpg

The grimace and coughing afterward was priceless ;-)

fa462eff39279f8f76a26794c325d397.jpg

Met a lot of people for the first time. @Tanja it was lovely to meet you and thanks for the juice! Also met @BATMAN who is clearly on a winning streak these days! And @antonherbst it was great to meet you and your wife. Thanks for the OL16 tip! And @TheV , so great to finally meet you ! Thanks for the wire and the juice!!

And several other members I met and chatted to. @Goldfish619 , @SmokeyJoe (thanks for the SubTank !)

You guys all rock and the spirit was super.

c68aecace85900d5e12d3ac34b174261.jpg

And a big thanks goes to News Cafe Sandton for hosting us. Andrew, Bafana and their team are always so hospitable and give great service. And very tasty burgers and chips! You guys are champs!
Was awesome seeing you guys there and having a one on one chat. See you at the next meet @Silver and @Rob Fisher

Last edited:
Hey silver, I'm trying to, rsvp, but it says it has expired...

Back