NB ECIGSSA JHB VapeMeet - Saturday 25 Nov 2017

Pico Squeeze, no juice, no spare battery. I travel light. :emo:
@RichJB , how are you finding it, and are you using the stock rda. I got one but haven't made up my mind or opened the box. Love the pico's, my first used to stop the stinkies is out to convert a friend, so missing it. Also, what coil/ coils are you using? I vape low,35 -40 watts. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

@RichJB , how are you finding it, and are you using the stock rda. I got one but haven't made up my mind or opened the box. Love the pico's, my first used to stop the stinkies is out to convert a friend, so missing it. Also, what coil/ coils are you using? I vape low,35 -40 watts. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

I am using the Oumier Wasp Nano on mine. As we can't control the wattage on the Squeeze and it only puts out 50W anyway, I do a medium build like a 0.5Ω SS coil. I also space my coils for the Wasp because the post holes are quite far apart.

I am using the Oumier Wasp Nano on mine. As we can't control the wattage on the Squeeze and it only puts out 50W anyway, I do a medium build like a 0.5Ω SS coil. I also space my coils for the Wasp because the post holes are quite far apart.
Thanks for the feedback, will have to go looking for a wasp and see some building over the weekend.

ECIGSSA Vape Meet (March 2016)

Thanks for the feedback, will have to go looking for a wasp and see some building over the weekend.
You can't go wrong with the wasp... I also have one and love it!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Good morning vapers

It's vape meet day !
:aaaaa:

See you at News Cafe Sandton (Fredman Drive) at 11am

image.jpeg

Stash packed ... rolling out soon :D
LpNPgsY.jpg

All looking good. Vendors getting final setup done.

We are ready ;-)

8915a1da0dbd36a5dafc337c4e50cdaa.jpg

@Silver @Rob Fisher Sorry for not showing up guys, but worked night shift last night and we were busy. Got home late and were really tired. Went to bed right after talking to @Alex and woke up just now. :(

Lots of smiles and laughter

26b336ba614c1b9ae919d3b639205f4c.jpg

Vape King

Eric and the team.

33037c90fee1523fe5f5df982dbacc1c.jpg

Back