NB ECIGSSA JHB VapeMeet - Saturday 25 Nov 2017

Thank you so much everyone! It was really amazing meeting all the faces behind the names...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

House of Vape

@HouseOfVape Brendz and @kabir499

3791fa8578ea70c2d598dd7b05507635.jpg
It was an absolute pleasure meeting everybody today!
Look forward to more of these. Good people, great day!
Thank you Ecigssa and the admins!

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Thank you ecigsa for this wonderful session!it was really great to put faces to the names today and to get chatting in person.

Thank you @Silver @Rob Fisher @shaunnadan and everybody else who made this happen and thank you to @Vapers Corner for the awesome prizes.

Whoever hasnt yet met Divan and his team from @Vapers Corner should really get down to doing so-they really are wonderful people

Solid,chilled out session

Attachments

• IMG-20171125-WA0043.jpg
    IMG-20171125-WA0043.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG-20171125-WA0042.jpg
    IMG-20171125-WA0042.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG-20171125-WA0041.jpg
    IMG-20171125-WA0041.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 69
What an awesome event! Big props to all who turned out, was really a blast getting to meet everyone, huge thanks to @Stroodlepuff and @Gizmo for the prize and the big man @Rob Fisher for handling the prizes, maybe next time we will have a chance at winning that forma clz? No? Ok I accept. :doh:

@Silver @shaunnadan and the entire staff of this forum, big props for always looking out for the vaping community and organizing leka events.

Sorry I didn't pitch today. Got sick this morning. Looks like u guys had an awesome time.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks to all involved in the organization of today's event. Despite the lousy weather it was great. Thanks to Vape Club for my great prize.

Yes, it was a small (dodgy weather) but good meet. Nice to chat to the DIY folk and share some ideas, recipes and off course samples!

Thanks Vape Club for me prize! I now have 4 Dead Rabbits!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Was good to catch up with everyone again, as well as meeting several new folks. The weather unfortunately didn't play along but it was a cosy meet! Thanks to Brendan and House of Vape for the prize!

Wow what an awesome event really enjoyed meeting all of the faces behind the names.
This was epic the vibe was just awsome felt like I was doing speed dating. But just have to say there is a bunch of awesome people on this forum and I would need a week or two to chat with everyone.
I was kind of woried I would end up alone because I dont really know anyone and my friend could not make it little did I know all the awsome friends I have on this forum thanks guys.

To the admin team that arranged the event well done it was mega epic.

Thanks for my prize could not claim it unfortunately missed @HouseOfVape .

Thanks @Blends Of Distinction for the fw blood orange and all the tips and taking the time chatting with a diy enthusiast and sharing alot of information. It is highly appreciated.

@ivc_mixer I saw you but missed you unfortunately would have loved to have a chat with you and thank you for the fw blood orange.

Thanks to all those who took part in yet another great vape meet.

It wasn't the biggest and I think the weather was a dampener - but despite that, the field of folk that were there were the diehards and the spirit today was top notch.

Got to meet a lot of people for the first time and have some good chats with various folk.

Thanks to the vendors who put in a lot of effort and to the ECIGSSA team for all your help. Special thanks to Skipper @Rob Fisher for coming up from Durbs to be with us. Thanks Rob!

There were also many old faces including @BumbleBee all the way from Tzaneen! Thanks for coming @BumbleBee - we appreciate the effort.

I had some good chats with @RichJB and @Rude Rudi - the DIY rabbit hole is calling... Hehe

Great time and it was nice to chill and relax a bit - for a change!

Here is @antonherbst trying out my 18mg Thumper (Reo Black)

a13daf996c4c26d10866f6c726019688.jpg

The grimace and coughing afterward was priceless ;-)

fa462eff39279f8f76a26794c325d397.jpg

Met a lot of people for the first time. @Tanja it was lovely to meet you and thanks for the juice! Also met @BATMAN who is clearly on a winning streak these days! And @antonherbst it was great to meet you and your wife. Thanks for the OL16 tip! And @TheV , so great to finally meet you ! Thanks for the wire and the juice!!

And several other members I met and chatted to. @Goldfish619 , @SmokeyJoe (thanks for the SubTank !)

You guys all rock and the spirit was super.

c68aecace85900d5e12d3ac34b174261.jpg

And a big thanks goes to News Cafe Sandton for hosting us. Andrew, Bafana and their team are always so hospitable and give great service. And very tasty burgers and chips! You guys are champs!

Last edited:
Thanks to all those who took part in yet another great vape meet.

It wasn't the biggest and I think the weather was a dampener - but despite that, the field of folk that were there were the diehards and the spirit today was top notch.

Got to meet a lot of people for the first time and have some good chats with various folk.

Thanks to the vendors who put in a lot of effort and to the ECIGSSA team for all your help. Special thanks to Skipper @Rob Fisher for coming up from Durbs to be with us. Thanks Rob!

There were also many old faces including @BumbleBee all the way from Tzaneen! Thanks for coming @BumbleBee - we appreciate the effort.

Great time and it was nice to chill and relax a bit - for a change!

Here is @antonherbst trying out my 18mg Thumper (Reo Black)

a13daf996c4c26d10866f6c726019688.jpg

The grimace and coughing afterward was priceless ;-)

fa462eff39279f8f76a26794c325d397.jpg

Met a lot of people for the first time. @Tanja it was lovely to meet you and thanks for the juice! Also met @BATMAN who is clearly on a winning streak these days! And @antonherbst it was great to meet you and your wife. Thanks for the OL16 tip! And @TheV , so great to finally meet you ! Thanks for the wire and the juice!!

And several other members I met and chatted to. @Goldfish619 , @SmokeyJoe (thanks for the SubTank !)

You guys all rock and the spirit was super.

c68aecace85900d5e12d3ac34b174261.jpg

And a big thanks goes to News Cafe Sandton for hosting us. Andrew, Bafana and their team are always so hospitable and give great service. And very tasty burgers and chips! You guys are champs!

Straight back at you @Silver It was epic to have met you in person and glad i could help with the tip. That Thumper(reo black) is surely a hard hitter and it knocked me for a six. My wife said she has not ever seem me as flustered as that hit from the reo black before.

The rest of the peeps ill do a proper post to tag all the awesome forumites later this weekend. It was legendary to enjoy good company, a vape and a laught with good company.

I got it thank you @Silver and yes we met but unfortunately we did not have a proper chat just a quick intro think you guys had to go and take photos...

Ah ok, pity
Was meaning to chat more to you
Thanks for coming through and taking part!

Ah ok, pity
Was meaning to chat more to you
Thanks for coming through and taking part!
Also wanted to have a proper chat with you but nextime will be better.
I only had an hour to meet everyone but that hour turned into 2 and a half hours.
Thank you once again for the awesome event.

Shout-out to @Silver and the A&M team, these meets always run so smoothly that it gives the impression there is very little to organise. But I know how much work goes into them and really appreciate the time and effort you guys put in to provide us with regular meets.

Was awesome to put faces to the handles finally. Thanks to all organising this

I would like to thank all you guys and gals that were able to make the meetup, it was an awesome event that afforded the opportunity to spend more time chatting. The food and service at Newscafe Sandton was excellent as usual, and a big thanks to the vendors; House of Vape | Vape King | Vape Club | and particulary Vapers Corner for the really fantastic prize.

I'm not gonna tag people here otherwise its just gonna be a massive blue screen with names :p

Thanks for the wonderful vape meet! The rain kept the numbers a bit low but its was still great fun seeing everyone :D

It was wonderful meeting new members and also seeing old ones.
Thanks to the organizers and the vendors... and all the wonderful prizes :eek:

I look forward to the next meet!

The Team at Reaver's VapE-Liquids, Want to extend their heartfelt thanks to @VapeGrrl and @JakesSA of the Vape Club for again accomodating us at their stand at yesterday's ECIGSSA Sandton VapE-Meet.....
We want to also thank the ECIGSSA Team including @Rob Fisher, @Silver, @shaunnadan and @Alex that as usual organised an excellent VapE- Meet......definitely looking forward to the next one ....

Last edited:
Was good to see you @MartinDC
Thanks for being there and taking part!

Back